CHAPTER 5

NancyxYeonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi readers °x°

So a few of you wanted Yeonwoo's Pov so here it is but I think for the next chapters I'll mix Yeonwoo's Pov and Nancy's Pov.

Enjoy~

 

 

Yeonwoo's PoV

 

"OK! Enough Yeonwoo. You're free to go" my coach told me. I sat on a nearby bench. He patted me on my back and left to assist an other costumer. All my body was burning. My chest was going up and down quickly after the hard training. I took a sip from my energy drink and gathered my things in my bag. After making sure I didn't forget anything I stood up. I wanted to directly go to the dorm but I was all stinky so I made my way to the showers. I turned the water on and relaxed under it. It feels really great to have water running on your body after training so hard for more than an hour.

 

After showering I put a crop top and high waisted jeans.  I tied my hair in a ponytail and searched for my makeup pouch. I put a bit of make up and was satisfied with it so I left the building. On my way I looked through my phone and opened the group chat. Well they should all be home as there isn't any new messages on the chat. One time, we woke up and Jane was missing so the manager told us to create a group chat and if someone has plans she uses it to warn the members that she'll not be home.

 

After climbing the stairs I take my keys from my bag and opened the dorm's door. There wasn't any sounds so I assume that they were still sleeping. I put my bag down and take my shoes off. My stomach growled.  I was craving pancakes so I grabbed everything that I needed and began to make some.

 

I had a few left to make when someone came into the kitchen.

 

"Unnie.." a soft whisper called me

 

I looked where the voice came from and saw Nancy still in her pajama with her eyes half closed and her hair everywhere. And even if she had her hair everywhere I still find her cute.

 

I smiled at her even if I wasn't sure if she could see me with her eyes almost closed.  "Yes."

 

"I'm hungry" she used her nasal voice and sat on a stool.

 

"There's enough for everyone" I turned back to the stove, my back was facing her so I couldn't see her anymore.

 

We weren't awkward with each others anymore there was just an unanswered question in my head but I put it aside and enjoyed the fact that there wasn't tension between us anymore.

 

"Can you wake up everyone?" I asked her.

 

"Where were you? I woke up a bit earlier but I didn't see you and the other girls. I didn't have anything to do so I got back to sleep. I woke up again because of the smell. There's only you and me now. " she answer me

 

"I was at the gym" i answer her.  I could feel eyes watching me from behind bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter