CHAPTER 6

NancyxYeonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nancy's Pov

 

I looked at her after asking her opinion about Subin oppa. After I asked her that she didn't look in my direction anymore but what was right in front of her which was the screen of the TV. A lot of thoughts were running in my mind as to why it was taking her too much time to answer. After a few seconds which seemed like hours she looks in my direction and lower her head until her eyes were boring right into mine. I lowered my eyes as she was looking at me with the same expression without saying anything. She lifted my head by placing her hand under my chin.

 

"Why are you bringing him up? " she said still with her fingers under my chin preventing me from looking away from her.

 

"I-I just wanted to talk to you about him,  no-nothing is going on" with all that stuttering I could tell she had caught on with the lying.

 

She arched her perfects eyebrows and used her hand to pull me closer to her face.


"You know I hate it when people lie and I hate it even more if it's you" she whispered because of the close proximity of our body. If I leaned in a bit I would have kissed her. However I didn't make a move and wondered if I should tell her.

 

"Now that I'm intrigued you better tell me" she said and used her eyes to tell me that if I didn't tell her I'll see a new side of her.

 

I take her hand off of my face but still held onto it. I put more distance between us in order to clear my mind because with her lips so close to mine I wasn't able to think straight.

 

 

Yeonwoo's Pov

 

"OK unnie I'll tell you but promise that you won't say a thing to the girls".

 

I nod my head. She still held my hand and played with it with her fingers. She droped her head and look at our hands. I waited a bit more and I took this as an opportunity to watch her features up close. Everybody say that she is prettier than average and I could clearly understand why. She didn't have any make up on but she still looked beautiful. Her long brown hair cascades down her back with soft waves. There was a strand of hair which was bother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter