CHAPTER 19

NancyxYeonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Good morning/good evening/good afternoon to all the readers out there I am so sorry for this long hiatus but good news I just finished my exams so promise there's gonna be a lot more updates Well let's start reading the 19th chapter and don't forget to leave a comment even if it's really short~ Oh and before I forget : That's Kelly 

 

Nancy's POV

 

"Now let's wrap this up with the most angelique MV choosen by the Pops Family. Bye~" I keep smiling and waving in front of the camera.

 

I let my hand drop to my side and start bowing and saying thanks to everyone working when I heard the camera director shout "That's a wrap!".

 

I make my way to my waiting room to change. On my way there I notice a boygroup waiting for their turn to be interviewed by one of my collegues. As they notice me coming their way I bow to them and they do the same.

 

I turn the handle of my room and came in only to see one of my members already in the room. She was occupying my chair which was just in front of a huge mirror with her eyes closed and with earphones  covering her ears. I smile and close the door for privacy before closing the gap between us.

 

I hug her from behind wich causes her to quickly open her eyes wide and take her earphones out of her ears. She then put her palm on her heart and said "You surprised me !" I giggle and unwrap my arms from her body.

 

"What are you doing here Daisy ?" I ask her while taking off my clothes to put on my own clothes. She turns her chair to face me. "I was having fun with a hottie" I raise my eyebrows at her "but I got interrupted by manager unnie asking me to come here to get this" she points at some papers lying on the table and it was what we'll do tomorrow in Pops in Seoul.

 

I narrow my eyes at her and watch her suspiciously because she never came here on Tuesday to actually do that. Besides I'm the one always giving it to her when going home.

 

"Ok Ok I lied" She admits it. I look at her, now wearing my own clothes and glare at her but immediately drop my glare when I notice her lips form a pout. "To tell you the truth I sort of thought you've been spending a lot of time with Yeonwoo and you kind of forgot about me" I watch her look away from me and play with her fingers. Guilt immediately swarm all over my body as I realize I've been neglitating my best friend from the moment I've got together with Dabin.

 

I got closer to her and made her look at me by gently turning her head with my fingers. "You're right I've been neglitating you and I'm sorry for it. I'm grateful to you for not judging me when I told you I had feelings for her. Well you kind of forced it out of my mouth " We laughed at that "And I know you'll always have my back just like I'll have your back. I promise I'll try not to do it anymore" I look at her waiting for her to open up but she stood up from my sit and took me in her arms. I smile because I knew she'll never drop me even if I do something wrong.

 

"I know and I shouldn't feel like this when I know you've been waiting to be with her for a long time." She then put some space between us "Phew now that's out of the way let's go home" She tells me but I had an other idea in my head.

 

"Instead of going home why don't we go eat something only the tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter