CHAPTER 11

NancyxYeonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeonwoo's POV

 

Slowly and recultantly, I opened my eyes to see someone I couldn't recognize at first because her cap and hair was hiding most of her face. Starteled, I tried to put as much distance the couch allowed me. I thought about yesterday's events and remembered Nancy's clothes.

 

As quite as I could be, I brought my hand to her head and slowly removed her cap and came face to face with our maknae. She was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up so I didn't do anything appart from looking at her features and at our surrondings.

 

We were still on the couch and I noticed that we were laying on it with our legs tangled and also there wasn't anyone else beside us so I figuered they must have left after watching the movie.

 

I quickly fluttered my eyes close when she sttired in her sleep. I could tell from her mouvements that she used her knuckles to rub her eyes and then stretched her arms. After that I didn't hear anything else.

 

"Unnie I know you're already awake. You can stop pretending" she said while laughing and I couldn't resist it, I burst out laughing.

 

I could hear noises coming from the kitchen and guessed they were making breakfast or already eating.

 

"Get up or they're gonna eat everything" I told her but she didn't bulge. I raised my eyebrows and waited for her to move.

 

"I can't" she said

 

"And why is that?" I ask her

 

"You need to remove your arms from my waist." she said looking straight into my eyes and I quickly removed them while a blush creeped deeply onto my cheeks.

 

 

Nancy's POV

 

After showering I went into my room. Daisy and JooE were already in it and they were laying on JooE's bed and talking about something. I grabbed my pouch and started to apply makeup.

 

"Why is she putting makeup on?" I heard JooE whisper to Daisy.

 

"I'm going somewhere" I turned in her direction and answered her even if she wasn't asking me.

 

She stood up from her lying position. "You're going alone?"

 

"I'm going to the cinema with Subin oppa" I told her as I began to apply fondation.

 

"From Victon? I didn't even know you still talked to him!" I looked at her from the mirror and she seemed surprized by what she learned.

 

"Yeah we still talk a bit"

 

After being satisfied with my makeup I started to brush my hair. I wasn't planning to do anything to it.

 

JooE cames toward me and plunged the hair dryer. "Let me" she took the brush from my hand and I let her do the job. Basically she was making waves and she actually did quite a good job.

 

"Thanks JooE, I love it!" I run my hands in my hair to make it look more natural and stand up. I made my way to my wardrobe and grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt.

 

"Oh myy gosshhhh.. Are you crazy?  You're not gonna wear that! OK get out of the way, I'll pick something for you" Daisy took the jeans and the shirt from my hands and throw them to my bed. I look at her while she's busy rumming inside my clothes. Well we'll see what she'll pick. I just have jeans and shirts in my closet.

 

I began to scream in my mind when she was making a mess on my bed by throwing all my clothes on my bed. However, JooE was having a lot of fun watching me.

 

"Oooo look what I've found!  It's perfect!!" Daisy exclamed and showed me a pink dress I didn't even know existed.

 

"It's really cute but... Isn't that too much?" I asked them while eying the dress. Both of them shook their heads. 


"O-Ok I'll put that on. Wait here." I said and went in the bathroom to change. I put it on and look at the mirror.  Basically the dress was hugging my curves perfectly and I admit I looked very pretty.

 

I went to the door and turned the handle. Daisy and JooE whistled as soon as they saw me and I fliped my hair while laughing. I then heard the bell ring and guessed it was him. I looked one last time at the mirror and went out of the room.

 

I saw the girls at the door talking to him but Nayun unnie and Yeonwoo unnie were watching TV and didn't even greet him when he cames in. As I made my way towards him I felt someone eying me intensly and figured out it was coming from the girls on the couch. I noticed Nayun unnie was watching a program but Yeonwoo unnie wasn't. She was looking at me and more precisely at what I was wear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter