CHAPTER 13

NancyxYeonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daisy's POV

 

"So? What do you think?" I put my phone on the table after telling Nancy I'll go home. I look at the boy sitting infront of me. I was quite surprised when she texted me while he was here talking to me about her. Moreover, he asked me if he has a chance with her. However she just told me she's with Yeowoo unnie.

 

"I just know she isn't looking for a relationship for now Subin-ah" I told him. He sighs and run his hands in his hair. In the three years of knowing him,  I've learned a lot about him. He's a really great guy and one of the best guyfriend I've ever had. I wanted to tell him the truth,  that she'll never ever consider him as she is already with Yeonwoo unnie but I couldn't. How could I tell him she was dating someone moreover dating a girl who's in the same group.

 

I stand up from my seat and put a few billets on the table. "I gotta go. Just text me if you need anything".

 

I quickly put my hood and mask on and made my way to the dorm.

 

 

Third person's POV

 

Yeonwoo was busy making breakfast while Nancy started to set up the table for the three of them as they didn't know where the other members were.

 

From the corner of her eyes Yeonwoo saw Nancy. She was on her tiptoes trying to grab the glasses which were on one of the top shelves. She looked so cute that Yeonwoo didn't want to help her at first but instead she laughed under her breath while watching the girl struggle.

 

Nancy didn't immediately notice that her unnie slash lover was making fun of her. She knew she'll never be able to reach that high but she still tried. When she accepted the fact that she's too small she looked where Yeonwoo was supposed to be in order to ask for her help. It's only then that she noticed Yeonwoo was already watching her strugle and choose to not help her. She puckered her lips toward the black hair girl.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm gonna help you" Nancy hear her unnie giggling between words. Yeonwoo turned off the stove and pushed Nancy a bit so she could grab them for her. She raised her arms which made her shirt rose up and Nancy looked at her stomach. She now understand why her unnie was chosen by most korean men as the female best body. She quickly looked elsewhere when she noticed her stomach was starting to be covered by her shirt.

 

Actually Yeonwoo noticed that she was being checked out but didn't say anything. Fortunately she has been at the gym for a few years and she was proun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter