CHAPTER 26

NancyxYeonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nancy's POV

 

Startled by the way she was behaving, I push myself away from Yeonwoo unnie in order to let her pass. Clearly flabbergasted and without thinking anymore, I follow after Hyebin unnie and JooE who were already out of the building as there were no use trying to talk with Dabin unnie when she was like this.

 

 

I push open the main door and started to look around me so I could find out where they went. Still walking, I heard voices and guessed they must belong to Hyebin unnie and JooE so I made my way to the back of the building. And I was right. I focus my gaze on the two figures, one of them has her back on the wall while the other one was facing the other girl while talking or more like arguing.

 

 

Coming closer to them I could finally make out what JooE was saying to Hyebin unnie. I guess at times like this the ground is more interesting than people as Hyebin unnie wasn't even bothering to look at her, her gaze was glued to the floor.

 

 

"What the are you talking about Hyebin?" I froze a few feets away from them when I heard JooE cursing at Hyebin unnie and I was praying God that JooE won't die under Hyebin unnie's hands tonight but surprisingly the older girl didn't even looked up at her. I know eavesdropping isn't a good thing but I couldn't help but want to know what they were talking about.

 

 

 

"Maybe you forgot that I'm only a few months older than Nancy and yet you told Yeonwoo unnie that she was doing something bad by dating Nancy because of their age!" JooE argued but wasn't aware that I was behind her hearing her say that.

 

 

I finally understand what's going on with Yeonwoo unnie. Hyebin unnie found out we were going out behind they're back. I sigh and started taking light steps while thinking how I was going to defend our couple infront of Hyebin unnie as I guessed JooE don't have any problem about us dating. 

 

 

'Unnie don't think too much about this. I promise we're going to stop doing skinship in front of fans or anyon-' My thoughts get interrupted by JooE's suddendly loud voice. "You didn't think about that when you took advantage of my youth and let me remind you that I was younger than Nancy when it happened". Clearly surprised by what JooE was saying, I open my eyes wide and stopped walking anymore.

 

 

I see Hyebin unnie lift her head until their eyes meet and she suddendly started looking nervously at JooE.

 

 

"Exactly! We broke up brecause of that." Hyebin unnie says and tried to take JooE's hand but the younger girl pushed her hand away and crossed her arms on her chest and looked elsewhere. Getting frustrated by the younger's behavior, I see Hyebin unnie put her hands on her head before sighing "I thought we were past that already". 

 

 

JooE scoffed and looked straight at Hyebin unnie "Don't flatter yourself. I already moved on." JooE sarcastically replied.

 

 

Now that Hyebin unnie wasn't looking at the floor anymore, I should probably go back to the girls as I didn't want them to figure out I was eavesdropping.

 

On the way back, I tried to push the thoughts of all the nights that I woke up to JooE crying and on those nights I could only take her into my arms to calm her as she always refused to tell me what or who was making her cry.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

No one's POV

 

Silence. As strange as it could be for them, that's what they were actually hearing while sitting together in the living room. If the dorm wasn't a mess already then it became one when they all got back from work.

 

 

Nancy tried to talk with Yeonwoo but the older girl slightly pushed her away before climbing the stairs and locking herself in her room, not letting anyone in her room. Hyebin, who was already mad because of their secret relationship got even more angry because of what happened with Yeonwoo then JooE while JooE was acting as if nothing happened but all the girls could clearly see that something was bothering her and as always she was keeping it for herself in order to not bother the others.

 

 

Nayun and Taeha were on talking terms but not really on good terms. They still feel awkward and guilty for what happened and they would sometimes throw nasty remarks whenever they see the other one being flirty with someone else which would eventually lead to small fights in between shows. Jane, who was still feeling jealous because of Daisy's one night stands, has a sour face on while looking at the TV.

 

 

On the other hand, Daisy was trying hard not to laugh because of what she was witnessing. She looks at all the girls then Ahin and couldn't help letting a slight giggle pass her lips. How could a tiny girl like Ahin eat more than three sandwiches in such a record time. It was as if she didn't care or didn't sence that there was a dark aura comming from the older girls as she continued munching loudly on all the food she bought after practicing.

 

 

Jane, who was getting even more annoyed by the sound of Daisy's giggle, scoffed and went into her room before closing the door behind her. The remaining girls could only sigh as they didn't know what was going through her head aside from Nancy who faced Daisy and asked her to follow their unnie in her room.

 

 

Daisy leaned toward her ear "She should be the one following me in my room, I don't have a crush on her unlike her!" Nancy heard Daisy whisper in her ear before the older girl detached herself from Nancy and followed Jane inside the room she went into and luckily Jane didn't lock it unlike Yeonwoo.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Opening the door, Daisy sees Jane on her bed, casually laying on it with her phone in her hands, scrolling on it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter