CHAPTER 16

NancyxYeonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeonwoo's POV

 

I watch Taeha cry while looking at the floor with her hands covering her face preventing us to see her tears and face. After a few seconds she left us all and got inside her room. From the corner of my eyes I see Hyebin unnie mad because clearly she didn't expect them to have a romance behind her back. I guess she wants to follow Taeha and confront them but now wasn't the time so I tap her wrist and mouthed her 'Not now'. I watch her sigh and left us. Ahin and Daisy follow after her so she wouldn't be all alone. Guess I have to talk to Nayun to know what is going on between them.

 

"Ya! What the hell did you do?" the remaining girls were all dumbfounded and I guess I was too because... Well that blonde girl isn't a stranger for Nancy as she was cursing and poiting her finger at her.

 

"Ya why are you cursing at me! I didn't do anything wrong. I was just talking to her. You know my hot body is too irresistable for girls." She motions to her body while wearing a smirk on her face and Nancy and some girls smile at that but it wasn't funny for me. First I did not know who she is even if Nancy might know her and second she caused a fight between my best friend and her girlfriend and didn't even try to fix it.

 

"You can come in" 'No don't come in go back home' Nobody heard my prayers as she comes in and close the front door behind her. I feel her staring at me so I gaze at her and was surprised by the fact that she was openly checking me out in front of the others. Nancy must have noticed as she slaped her 'friend's arm.

 

"Well I better introduce you all to Kelly who's a friend from my old school" I grint my teeth when the supposed 'friend' got a bit too friendly to my liking with Nancy by putting her arm around Nancy's shoulder. Nancy motions towards us with her hand "That's JooE, Yeonwoo unnie and Jane unnie" after she introduced us we all shake hands and I couldn't help but notice that her brown eyes were paying close attention to my features.

 

After letting go of her hand I go to our room and drop my body on Nayun's bed and tap her back so she could face me. She looks at me without saying anything after she turned around. Her eyes were a bit watery but I guess she didn't want to break down in front of me. I tell her to make some space for me and lay down side way so I was facing her. I look at her profil side as she was completely laying on her back.

 

"What's wrong? Last time I checked there wasn't anything wrong" I tell her. She puts her arm on her eyes "I... I was confused. I thought she didn't want to be with me anymore because she keep flirting with everyone. She even flirted with boys! Even if she's gay as ." I laugh a bit at that because if someone tells us that Taeha is straight they must be blind.

 

"I got upset and hurt. I swear I wasn't going to do anything about that but I opened the door and there was this hot blonde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter