Lucky - Leaderline

SVT One-shots and drabbles

Image result for scoups hoshi woozi

 

Soonyoung knocked at the door of Jihoon's studio. No response. He knocked again. Then came a voice from inside.

 

"Go away," he said, in his soft tone. From his voice alone, nobody would guess this boy was the same boy who could beat someone up with a guitar if he put his mind to it. There was little the small producer could not do if he really tried. Soonyoung liked to that the one thing he couldn't do it grow.

 

"It's Soonyoung. Open up or I'll call Seungcheol." He knew he didn't have to threaten his boyfriend, but Jihoon could be awfully stubborn. As the older expected, the door opened, and behind it stood a slightly irritated and slightly happy Jihoon. 

 

"What do you want, Soonyoung?" Even so, Soonyoung knew that the younger boy was happy to see him, it was in his eyes. He'd never admit that, though. 

 

"I brought food. And you better eat it all, Cheollie hyung's worried about you. We both know there's a comeback coming up and everything, but you can't overwork yourself, Hoonie. And you're coming back to the dorm with me today when I'm done practice. Cheol hyung insisted, and he told me to carry you if I had to. Jihoon sighed, already giving up. The team's leader and their other boyfriend was protective of his entire team, but most of all his boyfriends and fellow leaders. And when Seungcheol was determined to make something happen, whether it be Jihoon coming home or getting another comeback because they miss their Carats, it happens. He was the one person Jihoon would lose to in perserverance. 

 

"Fine. But tell hyung that he has no right to complain about the quality of the songs in our new comeback. And leave now, please, I have to use the time I have for something productive."

 

Soonyoung shoved the food into the shorter boy's hands, and turned back, doing as the smaller boy had requested him to do. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soonyoung wiped his sweat with a towel. Dance practice with the performance team had finally ended, and it was 11. Much earlier than usual, because they didn't run into too many difficulties with the choreographing. That being said, his team had been much less whiny that day about but Soonyoung, why can't you use this instead? or I suggested 10 things and you haven't used any of them! and but hyung, why? He loved his team and their amazing ideas but sometimes they could be demanding.

 

Once again that day, he found himself in front of the door of Jihoon's studio. Without bothering to knock, he tried opening the door and was pleasantly surprised when it opened. Inside was his adorable (everyone knows it, but don't call him that unless you have a death wish) boyfriend, focus only on the computer screen in front of him, not even noticing that the door had opened. Soonyoung marveled for a moment about how cute his boyfriend was and how hard he was working to make every single song he produced absolutely the best it can be. Said boyfriend, however cute he was, needed sleep, food, and most importantly, cuddles. 

 

"Wooziii? Jihoonie, my practice ended and you're coming home with me." Said the choreographer, hoping the producer wouldn't be too stubborn.

 

"Okay," replied the small boy, leaving the other surprised about how little time that took."Just let me save my work first." Soonyoung now had a big grin on his face.

 

"Aw Soonyoungie, you look like a hamster! You're so cute!" ("Says you,") The older boy thought, not expressing his words because he knew how much his lover hated being called cute. He rather chose to ignore the comment and dragged the now black-haired boy behind him out of his studio. 

 

10 minutes later, they were back at their dorm, greeted by a worn out Seungcheol. He always ended up dealing with most the people problems, even though all 3 of them were leaders. Soonyoung used to think the rapper liked doing it. Now that he also was a leader and had dealt with some problems, (Chan wasn't the best at expressing feelings and sometimes he just bottles them up until he can't.) he knew there was no way on earth his hyung liked doing it. Especially because with 13 members, you have to have a fight or two every single day. Days before comebacks were always the worst because everyone was stressed. It turned out that that day Mingyu and Minghao got into yet another quarrel, and Seungkwan was being dramatic as usual, which pissed off a couple of members. 

 

Jihoon had had other problems. Everyone always complained to him about lines, it was natural, because he was the only one in the group who even had any influence over that. It didn't make it any easier to deal with though. They were idols and even though they were the same team, they were still their individual people. Seungkwan and Seokmin sometimes fought over who got the high note. It was a fair fight, but really, Jihoon and some other Pledis employees were the ones making the decision. Them fighting didn't make it easier for Jihoon to make decisions. 

 

They decided to call it a day and resorted to sleep.
 


No. They didn't. They said sleep. It meant cuddles, really. 

 

Soonyoung smiled in his sleepy state wondering how on earth he ended up with two very attractive, very talented boys as his boyfriends. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHH I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE COMEBACK!!!!1!!1!!! So I wrote this because I wanted to. And it's not edited and really bad. Sorry. I don't have any requests and I'd be happy to take some in though.