Missed You - Wonshuagyu

SVT One-shots and drabbles

Image result for wonwoo joshua mingyu

"Is Shua hyung coming around any time soon?" Mingyu whined, voicing what both him and Wonwoo were thinking.

 

"I don't know, Gyu. He just told us he would be composing and stuff with Jeonghan hyung and Jihoon, remember?" Answered the older, bookish boy. Even though he was the one who gave the answer, he wanted to ask the question just as much. "Maybe we should go to sleep. We have schedules tomorrow." he reasoned, even though he didn't want to move an inch of the couch until their oldest was back with them in their arms.

 

"But hyung," Mingyu whined childishly.

 

"I know, Mingyu. But we're still idols, we still need to do our best for our Carats who love us." Wonwoo was always the most logical out of the three of them and Mingyu knew he should listen to the older.

 

However, Mingyu didn't give in. Instead he kept silent, watching the dorm door from the couch where both sat. Both sat in silence, waiting for their hyung like lost sheep. After another 10 minutes and the clock was at 1:30 am. Wonwoo wordlessly dragged Mingyu into the bathroom and got him ready for bed. The taller didn't protest, already tired and melting into his boyfriend's touches. When they both were clean in their half zombie-like state, Wonwoo dragged Mingyu to the bed, forcing him to lie down with him, and wrapping his arms around his torso. The younger had no choice but to give in to Wonwoo's embrace and in thoughts about the missing one, they both fell asleep.

 

It was 3am when the American boy arrived at the dorms, accompanied by one figureative angel and one overworking producer. He trudged into the room with the younger ones and was greeted by both of their asleep figures, wrapped around each other. The oldest smiled and climbed onto Wonwoo's side of the bed, doing his best not to wake either of the boys.

 

His efforts go to waste when Mingyu hears him and squeals a little, also waking Wonwoo. Both, although still mostly asleep, threw their arms around him and the three of them stayed, none of them wanting to let go.

 

"Hyung! we missed you," Mingyu says, for both the rappers, when the three finally separate. Wonwoo nods.

 

"Aw guys, I was busy for 6 hours, not 6 days," Jisoo smiled at how affectionate his dongsaengs were. Wonwoo shrugged and Mingyu, still looking like a happy puppy, hadn't even noticed that Jisoo had even spoken, rather happy at his presence and the sound of his voice. He, in his normal, somewhat canine manner, draped himself onto the oldest hugging his waist. Jisoo only laughed and ruffled his hair, his affectionate gesture that he really only did to the youngers when they were sitting or lying down.

 

Jisoo wan't to be considered short by most standards, at 177 cm, but his boyfriends being the two tallest of the group, stood respectively at 186 and 182 centimeters, making him appear and feel rather short. It also led to the two somewhat babying him, even though he was the oldest among them. Jisoo didn't mind though, it was a nice feeling to be fussed over and cuddled and protected. 

 

Wonwoo, not liking being left out, broke Jisoo's thoughts by putting his arms around him and pulling him in for a kiss. He obliged, kissing the younger one back. Wonwoo was careful with his movements, precise. Some could describe it as sly. He knew exactly what both of his lovers liked the most and how to get them to want more contact. Wonwoo was smart and they all knew it. If he wanted to, he knew enough to break them both, he knew how to get them to give out to him and let them do what he wanted. They broke apart after a while at Mingyu's slight whining and Wonwoo planted an extra kiss softly on top of Jisoo's head. 

 

"Missed you hyung," He whispers softly by his ear, in his deep voice as he draws back away from him. Jisoo nods, expressing that the feeling is mutual. 

 

Mingyu pulls Jisoo back closer to him, also stealing his lips in a kiss, much quicker than Wonwoo's had been, nearly just a peck. Mingyu had, without realizing it so much himself, a large frame. He was also stronger than he could control himself of. If Wonwoo was foxlike, he was quite like a oversized golden retrever, not knowing his own size, just wanting to play. He ended up somewhat mandhandling Jisoo often and this was one of those cases. Mingyu, still hugging him from behind, turned Jisoo's head back and kissed him some more, his kisses a little sloppy and messy but with lots of love. 

 

"Go back to sleep," Jisoo murmured pulling away the slightest bit so he could talk. Mingyu ignored him and started kissing him again, but Jisoo pulled back further. "Wonwoo, make Mingyu sleep," He said, ageyo mixed into his tone. Wonwoo couldn't say no. He looked sternly at the youngest, who was looking like a kicked puppy but obeyed anyway. Jisoo, now pleased, let himself be cuddled by both of them, curling up a little. 

 

"Love you hyungs," Mingyu said with sleep already lacing his voice. Wonwoo nodded as he wasn't so much the type to be very good with words. When he was writing lyrics he could do it but never in real life. 

 

"I love you guys too. Now go to sleep," Jisoo said, voice muffled by him burying his face into Wonwoo's chest. Wonwoo smiled.

 

"We get it hyung. You need the sleep too," He said, and he bent down and planted a soft kiss on the top of Jisoo's head. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------


Alright I've been gone forever and I acknowledge it, I am aware that this was requested ages ago. Sorry for the wait, @wonshua and the lack of . If you guys have realized by my story foreword I am temporarily not writing any due to an accidental encounter with a BTS blog that I don't even know how it happened. Never again. I'll hopefully e back to writing regularly, I've just had some busy + bad days. Feel free to yell at me here or at AO3, my @ is charxxkimm and I'm posting there too, this and one other story.