Mine - Minshua

SVT One-shots and drabbles

Image result for minshua

 

"Mingyu," Jisoo whined to the taller for the nth time. "You don't have to be like this," Mingyu grinned nodding. His hyung was honestly too cute.

 

"What if I want to?" Mingyu asked in return, somewhat childish in fashion.

 

"Oh c'mon, you know I can take care of my self just fine. Let me out of the house, I swear I'm only 8 months pregnant anyway," Jisoo argued back, even though he should know by now that arguing with Mingyu was a lost cause.

 

"Hyung?" Mingyu looked down at the older, giving him a look. "I got you pregnant, I'm not letting you go any time soon. Plus, it's cold out anyway," Mingyu pointed at their big livingroom window, where they could see all the snow falling.

 

"But Mingyu," Jisoo whined. 

 

"You already know what I'm going to say," Mingyu said, letting his alpha phromones out a little. Mingyu could feel Jisoo's sweet and peachy omega scent retract a little at the minty alpha scent.

 

Jisoo whined curled into himself a little and Mingyu knew he had won. The younger was not particularly a scary alpha the majority of the time. But if he wanted to, he was something along those lines, he supposed. He's pretty tall and built like a typical alpha, maybe even bigger. It made sense why he was a superior alpha.

 

Both alphas and omegas had sublevels. There were superior and inferior levels of both alphas and omegas. It wasn't meant to make people feel bad, it was really supposed to be used as how much alpha or omega hormones you had compared to a beta, who didn't have any. If you had lots, you were deemed a superior. If you didn't have so much, you were an inferior.

 

"It's okay hyung, what do you want to do at home?" Mingyu asked the omega who now seemed out of it from Mingyu's scent. Every alpha's scent was minty, but always a little different. Mingyu smelled sweeter at first, but once the air was deep in your lungs, you could feel the sharp stab of mint, sharper and stronger than most alphas. He picked the omega up and sat down on the couch, Jisoo on his lap.

 

He could get high off Jisoo's scent for sure. He had the trademark omega scent, peach and sweet. In Jisoo' scent, you could almost taste the peach. It smelled sweet but with the right balance of tart and sour, enought not to make it sickly sweet. When he was on his heat, Jisoo practically tasted like a real peach and Mingyu loved it. Enough to get him pregnant.

 

In his own defense, a superior alpha and superior omega having unprotected was already 90% likely to concieve. On their first few heats together, Jisoo took pills, and Mingyu also wore a , to be safe. But after they mated, Jisoo stopped taking the pill, since it wasn't good for him anyway. Mingyu thought he had enough self control.

 

Turns out, he didn't, not when it came to Jisoo and his sweet-sour-tangy scent. Jisoo always smelled nice and even better on heats, but those had been controlled to the level that an inferior omega might experience. When Jisoo's heat came full blown, superior omega and all, their entire apartment filled with the scent in a matter of seconds. Mingyu lost any wisp of self control and he ed Jisoo hard that day, knotting him 3 or 4 times in the one night. Of course it had lead to Jisoo being pregnant. 

 

Mingyu wrapped his arms around the omega, protecting and scenting him. Jisoo had a faint smile but his eyes still looked out of focus. 

 

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Mingyu asked. Jisoo shrugged. "Which one?" Jisoo, again, merely shrugged. Mingyu set the older down on the couch so he could get up and put on a movie and put some popcorn in the microwave. He came back a bit later with the remote control and a bowl of popcorn, setting it on the coffee table and leaving. Soon Jisoo was being pelted with a whole ton of extra blankets and pillows, and Mingyu came back again.

 

"Sorry about that, hyung. There were too many and carrying them would have taken forever," Mingyu comments on the blanket and pillow attack as he turns on the movie. 

 

There's now a huge pile of pillows and blankets on the couch, taking more room than both of them were. Mingyu puts a blanket around Jisoo and another one on his lap so that he's cocooned up by blakets. The pillows somehow made the couch absolutely tiny, but much more cushier and when Jisoo leaned back, he was buried in pillows. 

 

Mingyu had his arm wrapped around Jisoo, behind his waist and holding his hand on the opposite side. He also continued pressing kisses all over Jisoo, because he couldn't help it. His hyung was adorable. His other hand rested on Jisoo's stomach on his baby bump, patting it.

 

Sometime during the movie, which was being neglected by both of them anyway, Jisoo's eyes were starting to droop a little. Mingyu smiled and pushed the pillows aside a little for them to lie down, hugging the older tight. 

 

"Mine," He whispered into the omega's ear, nipping lightly at his neck.

 

"All yours." Jisoo confirmed, voice all laced with drowzyness. Mingyu kissed Jisoo on the lips again, softly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So I made this an ABO. This is how ABOs are set in korean ffs and I liked it so I used it, what do you think? I know I went on hiatus for a while, sorry!  and hiatus until July was supposed to mean I would update in the first couple days but I moved and didn't have wifi.. Thanks to @milakarla1230 for requesting, and sorry about the wait :(