I Likey You - Wonshua

SVT One-shots and drabbles

Image result for wonshuatumblr_olrmrpU9K01rufdkyo4_400.gif

Wonwoo dialed the familar number again. When it went to voicemail for the 11th or 12th time, he sighed.

 

His boyfriend, Joshua was mad at him. It had been a little more than 24 hours.

 

In his defense, he didn't know that what he did would infuriate Jisoo so much. He wasn't trying to do anything. All he did was not pick up 14 calls from him, spread out in a time frame of 5 hours. He didn't even notice he got the calls until 3 hours after the last call when he was heading back to the dorm. That day, Wonwoo had had an individual schedule. 

 

He tried to apologize so many times, but all the older boy did was avoid him and in a case where he couldn't, ignore his entire presence. It was as if to Joshua there were 12 members in Seventeen. 

 

After dialing the number another times, he realized that Jisoo must be in vocal practice and couldn't pick up even if he wanted to. He decides that he would try and talk to him in group dance practice the had the next day.

 

Except he didn't get to.

 

See, the thing about being in a kpop band , especially a bigger one like Seventeen, is that somebody always, always knows what's up. They eat together, sleep togther, live together and practice together. They're as close as a real family. Which Wonwoo appreciates most of the time. But that hardest thing you could do in these dorms is keep a secret.

 

It wasn't particularly a secret, whatevery was going on between Wonwoo and Jisoo. They knew they were dating. Everyone was fine with it, as long as they did their work. Thankfully, nobody had homophobia or anything. (In fact, Jisoo and Wonwoo weren't even the only gay ones.) They also knew that, as every couple did, Wonwoo and Jisoo had a fight. That wasn't the problem.

 

The problem was that now Joshua and Wonwoo were breaking the practically only rule they had. Focus on work. And the leaders of their respective units noticed in about 3 hours. They decided to let it sit for a day before they pulled up a group discussion. Which they ended up having to do. Not wanting to embaress the two, Seungcheol and Jihoon found it only necesarry for the older half of the group, with the exclusion of the two the discussion would be about. 

 

The discussion only took a total of 3 minutes. They had decided that it would be a good idea to let the two talk and figure themselves out. If they didn't they would need another discussion then. When everyone went back, the hiphop and vocal team leaders, Seungcheol and Jihoon, informed Wonwoo and Jisoo respectively of what they were to do. 

 

So that was why Wonwoo couldn't speak to Jisoo at dance practice. Instead, they were to talk at the dorm that day. If they didn't figure things out and talk to each other within that day, Seungcheol threatened to lock the two in the same room for an hour, or as the see fit. He didn't know if Jisoo was given the same threats but assumed he was. Their leader was Jihoon after all. 

 

4 hours later, they were both in Joshua's shared room with Seungkwan and Seokmin. The younger two might be restless, but they catch onto things quickly enough to know that something was wrong and to not bother the two. 

 

"Shua hyung, talk to meeeee," Wonwoo slightly whined. He was more like a baby than he looked, and his team members have gotten used to his personality differing from his looks. They would joke about how he and Jihoon were in the wrong body and that their souls should have switched bodies. 

 

"I have to talk to you if I don't want Jihoon to kill me or anything like that tomorrow." The older was still not smiling and still very cold.

 

"I'm sorry hyung, okay? Will you just forgive me? I miss you." Wonwoo practically begged.

 

"Wonwoo." Joshua said, now looking the taller in the face.  

 

"Yeah?" He replied.

 

"Do you even know why I'm mad?" Jisoo asked.

 

"Because I didn't pick up your calls?" Wonwoo answered. But it was more like a question, really.

 

"Do you remember what day that was?" Jisoo asked again, hoping the younger would pick up the hint. And he did.

 

"Oh my god." Wonwoo whispered in realization. Then he spoke again, this time louder. "Oh my god hyung I'm so sorry." The day Wonwoo had personal schedules. The day Wonwoo wasn't back at the dorms until technically the next day, 2 in the morning. The day that Wonwoo didn't pick up Joshua's calls. 

 

It was February 14th. Valentines day. 

 

"Can I do anything, hyung? I miss you and I love you I'll do anything hyung," Wonwoo begged. "Please?"

 

"Anything?" Jisoo asked.

 

"Anything." Wonwoo confirmed. 

 

"I have an idea then." Jisoo said, grin on his face.

 

"Oh no," Wonwoo said under his breath.

 

"Why, do you not love me enough? I thought you said you would do anything." Wonwoo could tell Jisoo was enjoying this now.

 

"No I'm still in. Go ahead." Wonwoo said. And he really was. Seriously, how bad could it even be, right?

 

"Well, we have ISAC in a couple of days." Joshua stated.

 

"Mmhmm?" Wonwoo mumbled affirmatively.

 

"Dance to some song they play there." Joshua said. Wonwoo sighed, mostly in relief. "It has to be a girl group song though." 

 

"Alright." Wonwoo said. "Are we good then?"

 

"We'll be good if you do it." 

 

"Alright."

 

Two days later, it was ISAC 2018. Seventeen participated in several events. Bowling, which they lost to Monsta X in the first round. 60m dash for some of them, but none of them made it to the finals, even as wild cards. In archery they lost to NU'EST W. Even in the long distance run they didn't even get into the finals, And they were the defending champions after they had defeated BTS from their 4th win. 

 

Halfway through the day, they were taking a break and talking to the fans and such. Beside the Carats were Onces, and their group, TWICE, was dancing half heartedly (they were also trying to talk to their fans and do aegyo) to one of their newer songs, Likey.

 

Well, Wonwoo thought. Now or never. So he joined in. Thank goodness it was a song he actually knew the choreo to. 

 

Needless to say, he became the laughing stock of his group. Thankfully, BooSeokSoon saw it as normal and also started dancing. So it looked a little less awkward. Seungkwan was the one being hyperactive anyway. 

 

When the song ended, everyone just laughed and Twice didn't even seem remotely mad that 4 members of Seventeen had flash mobbed them. 

 

"One in a million, annyeonghaseyo Twice imnida!" Twice greeted.

 

"Say the name, Seventeen! Annyeonghaseyo Seventeen imnida!" Seventee answered. Formal idol greetings. Stiff and awkward, but necessary.

 

"Sunbaenims, do you guys like comic dances too?" Dahyun asked, enthusiastically. Hansol grinned at that. They had a broadcast together a while back and that was basically his first impression of her. They had fun on that broadcast though.

 

"We definitely do," Seungkwan said, pointing also at Seokmin and Soonyoung. "We're Booseoksoon, Seventeen's gag trio!"

 

"Trust me, they do." Seungcheol said in mock seriousness. "I've dealt with it long enough." Everyone laughed. 

 

"We shouldn't talk for long. Don't want scandals." Jihyo said. The leader of Twice, if Wonwoo had recalled correctly. Seungcheol and Jihoon nodded. The groups parted. 

 

"Should we be worried?" Jihoon asked. Clearly he was cooped up in his studio too long to know anything about Twice.

 

"Nah, they're about as gay as we are. On the 97 liners chat I heard from Jihyo that Nayeon and Jeongyeon are dating. And Sana and Dahyun." Mingyu smiled.

 

Another 5 hours later, they were back at the dorms. Wonwoo found Joshua while he was waiting for the other members to finish showering. 

 

"Hyung," Wonwoo said, clinging on to the older. "Am I forgiven now?" 

 

"Yes you are." Jisoo said, and Wonwoo let out a sigh of relief and kissed him, a privilage he had been deprived of for the last several days. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put Twice in because I'm too multifandom. This one's been nearly done before I got even halfway with the Minshua one. Some of it at the end might seem awkward because I wrote it nearly a week later than when I started it. It was also a request by @me_loveshu and if you guys would like to request, there are prompts in "chapter" 8. I also welcome original propts, if there's anything you'd like to see.