All Yours - Cheolsoo

SVT One-shots and drabbles

Image result for cheolsoo

 

Seungcheol put his bag down on his desk. Today had been a rush, more than usual since just two days ago, on Saturday, he had gotten a new pet. A cat hybrid. Hybrids weren't as rare as they used to be but really, it still wasn't like everyone had them or something and they were quite pricey. With his normal office job, even with his not so low position in the company. He booted up his computer and immediately clicked several different programs, sitting back and giving them time to load.

 

"Hey Seungcheol," This was said by one of his closest co-workers and friends, Jeonghan. He worked under Jihoon, his other close co-worker/friend. Jihoon hadn't been in the company as long as Seungcheol had but he was a hard worker and they were at the same level in the company, even though Seungcheol had 1 year on Jihoon, both by age and time in the company. Jihoon and Jeongha were dating, as much as Jihoon hated to admit it sometimes. It was another reason Seungcheol had been glad to get a hybrid. He didn't like third wheeling too much.  

 

"Hey Han," Seungcheol answered, nodding at his friend who was walking by holding two cups of coffee. "Aren't you kinda late?"

 

"Jihoon won't mind," Jeonghan said, winking with his signature sly grin. "Plus I have his coffee anyway." He adds. Seungcheol nods. Jihoon cannot, at all, function in the morning without coffee.

 

"Hey if you guys want to come over later, I'll get takeout? I got a pet over the weekend," Seungcheol asks, eager to show off his hybrid to his friends. Jeonghan nods, adjusting the coffee cups in his hands by placing them on the edge of Seungcheol's desk.

 

"Yeah maybe. I'll ask Jihoon." Jeonghan picked up the coffee cups. "Speaking of which, I should get going." And he leaves. 

 

The rest of the work day is a boring blur, as it often is on Mondays. Jeonghan found him around lunch break and let him know what he and Jihoon could indeed come over that day. He was sure it was going to be nice. He no longer had to third wheel, what with his hybrid and Joshua (that's what he named him) was quite nice. He also may have wanted to show him off a little. He hated the idea of owning hybrids and whatnot, they were half human after all and as smart as one, practically, but Joshua was such a sweetheart and he was sure Jeonghan and Jihoon would like him very much.

 

Only on the drive hom is when Seungcheol realizes that Joshua had never really met anyone besides himself and the people at the place where he had gotten him. It would go fine, right? He's such a sweetheart!

 

Wrong, he realized 3 hours later with Jeonghan and Jihoon on his couch and Joshua literally trying to get his attention at all times and sitting in his lap, constantly sqirming too. He was trying to hold up a semi normal conversation with his friends, but it looked like that wasn't going to happen under the cat hybrid's watch. He was protectively hissing every time either Jeonghan or Jihoon came in a meter radius from him. He only seemed to calm down when Seungcheol was petting him, so he resorted to lightly petting his ears and head, causing the hybrid to then calm down and start purring lightly.

 

A part of it did go as he wished, Seungcheol supposes. He got to show Joshua off to his friends. When he had told them he had gotten a pet they expected something like a hamster or maybe a dog, but definitely not a hybrid. You could spot the obvious shock on their faces when they walked in, even from five miles away. 

 

Joshua, after a while, got tired and fell asleep, curling up in a ball. Seungcheol could feel his friends' relief. He lightly chuckled.

 

"He's quite nice you know," Seungcheol explain, definding his hybrid.

 

"Alright, we'll say that." Jeonghan says, and he and Jihoon exchange glances. "Anyway, you sorta left out an important detail maybe?" Jeonghan adds and rolls his eyes. Jihoon glares a little at Seungcheol. Actually, he wasn't sure if the glaring was caused by the smaller's normal bad mood or Seungcheol, but with Jihoon, it was always infinitely better to play it safe. 

 

"Sorry?" Seungcheol says, very unapologetically and Jihoon merely snorts. "Joshua's cute though,"

 

"Yeah alright. Good for you, Jeonghan and I are gonna leave." Jihoon said, voice laced with sarcasm. "Have fun with," Jihoon points at Joshua, who is now a ball curled up in Seungcheol's lap with a tail. "Him." Jeonghan nods also and they head out. Seungcheol would've seen them out bu he didn't quite want to wake the hybrid in his lap. He seemed cranky today, maybe he needed a nap. 

 

After a couple minutes, the catboy starts stirring in his sleep and wakes up to see Seungcheol looking down at him intently. Seungcheol smiles. 

 

"Are they gone now?" Joshua asked groggily, blinking until his eyes got used to the brightness.

 

"Joshua, those people were my friends! You can be nice to them," Seungcheol explained, trying not to scound scolding and scare the cat hybrid.

 

"But I didn't want them to... Take you away from me," Joshua muttered shyly adn Seungcheol chuckled a little at the sheer adorableness.

 

"Don't worry, baby boy, I'm all yours." Seungcheol said, and Joshua blushed a light pink. "Plus if it makes you feel better, those two are dating anyway." He adds. Joshua nods shyly, face now flushed in a bright red.

 

"I'm sorry," He says quietly, looking discouraged. Seungcheol found the catboy's shame adorable, however and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

 

"Don't be." The older assures, pressing another kiss onto Joshua's lips.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not happy with this but uploading anyway. Request from @milakarla1230