Those Eyes - Cheolsoo

SVT One-shots and drabbles

 

Seungcheol stepped onto the elevator next to his boyfriend Jisoo. They had maintained a happy relationship for nearly two years and he truly loved the younger man. They were lucky that they had managed to come out and be in a relationship with each other and maintain their normal lives. In Korea, the LGBTQ+ community was not yet widely accepted but the majority of their friends and family still stuck with them, which Seungcheol was very grateful for. He couldn't imagine a life without Jisoo. They had met each other through a friend, Jeonghan. When they first met, Seungcheol was almost sure that there was something going on between the two younger men. How wrong could he have been, he thought, and uncoinciously shook his head.

 

"Cheollie, why are you shaking your head?" His thoughts were interupped by a curious Jisoo.

 

"Nothing. Well I was just thinking, you know." Seungcheol answered. The electrical woman of the elevator told them they had arrived on their floor and both stepped out of the elevator and the older started typing in their home passcode into the key pad. He then felt arms, Jisoos arms, reaching around him as he buried his head into the crook of the other's neck, taking in his scent.

 

"I missed you," murmured the younger, his breath hot on Seungcheol's shoulder.

 

"You saw me this morning, Shua. It's been 7 hours since you saw me." Shua was Seungcheol's nickname for Jisoo, deprived off of his english name, Joshua. By then he had the door to their apartment open and Seungcheol decided to carry the shorter boy, seeing that he was a bit drowsy. He carried him and lay him on the living room couch, after he had closed the door behind him. "You tired?"

 

"Really tired," Jisoo mumbled, his voice barely higher than a whisper. Seungcheol brushed the younger's hair out of his face as the other wrapped his arms around his waist, making it impossible for him to leave. Even after Jisoo's hair stopped being troublesome, he continued to pat his hair, eventually moving one his hands down to the younger's masterfully chiseled face as the other continued patting Jisoo's soft black hair.

 

"Shua, we still need to eat dinner," Seungcheol said in a semi-whisper while trying to pry the shorter's arms off of him without hurting him.

 

"Can we just get dilivery or something? Please Cheollie?" Jisoo pleaded with his pretty doe eyes that always, always killed Seungcheol, and they both knew that Jisoo's eyes were always enough to persuade the taller man. Seeing his lover hesitating, Jisoo threw in some aegyo. "Pretty please?"

 

"You know me, I can't say no to my baby," he replied. "My adorable baby. Do you even know how beautiful you are?" The other flushed pink and turned his head away.

 

"Don't do that, I can't live without seeing you," Seungcheol stated.

 

"Stop it, Cheol!" Jisoo hit his shoulder and glared at him but he couldn't sense any real venom behind any of it.

 

"But you're so cute when your flustered, I can't help it, you know."

 

"Cheollie," Jisoo shoved him again "Stop."

 

"Okay." This confused Jisoo. His lover was a person who never backed out of something, at least not very easily.

 

"What should we order? What do you want to eat, Cheol?" Jisoo asked, taking Seungcheols hand and carefully touching it, running his fingers over his knucles.

 

"You." Seongcheol replied with a grin and Jisoo immediately dropped his hand.

 

"N-no" The shorter boy might have been mad, but he was too tired for that. Instead, his face went from a light pink to a deep fushia colour. "I'm ordering Chinese. And you have no say in it because you won't stop teasing me."

 

"Okay. I'll call," Seungcheol said as a peace offering of sorts. He knew his boyfriend hated calling Korean people, sometimes he would mess up and he wouldn't be able to say anything so he just hung up.

 

1 hour later, they were both settled in bed, with some too many blankets and pillows. Jisoo buried his head into Seungcheol's chest and sighed happily.

 

"Jisoo, go to sleep. You're tired. Plus, don't you have to wake up early tomorrow and go somewhere?"

 

"No." Jisoo said, his voice muffled, but the determination was clear in his voice.

 

"No what?" inquired Seungcheol, who was thrown off by his boyfriend's unusual behavior. Jisoo was always obedient with him and did as he was told to do by the older.

 

"I'm not gonna sleep," Jisoo said decidedly. "Not until you kiss me."



"Baby, if that's what you wanted, you should've told me," Seungcheol whispered softly into Jisoo's ear. "I can't read minds, Shua."

 

"So do I get a kiss?" the younger requested, looking up at Seungcheols face. Oh, how those eyes always killed Seungcheol. He was so definitely doomed. But he didn't care.

 

"Of course, Baby," with that, the taller of the two bent down slightly and placed a soft kiss on the other's lips. He would never get sick of the sweet taste of Jisoo's lips. Never. "Go to sleep now, Shua"

 

"I love you, Cheollie," the other murmured in a dazed voice, already half asleep.

 

"I love you too." By then, Jisoo already had fallen asleep in Seungcheol's arms. The latter smiled and placed a kiss on his lover's forehead. He adjusted the numerous blankets and pillows on their bed to put Jisoo in a more comfortable position and closed his eyes to join the younger in his sleep. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That . Sorry about the spelling and grammar and stuff. It was also my very first SVT fanfic, so forgive me. Thank you to @me_loveshu for requesting this. Hope you enjoyed it!