Prompts

SVT One-shots and drabbles

Not an update, sorry. But if you are reading this, I have a list of prompts I could possibly write, and I'll put them here. If you guys are interested in seeing a certain ship with a certain prompt, let me know. And not all the prompts belong to me, a lot came from the internet and Tumblr. If you guys comment, it'll make a faster update, because if not, I'm just debating what you guys would like to see and sometimes I get it wrong. I'll be updating these lists whenever I find anoth good prompt. So here are the prompts, I encourage you to comment if you would like more updates! Thanks everyone!

Anything in Italics have been requested and in the works, if it is crossed out it has been written and published. This does not mean you can't request it again!

OTP prompts:

1. Person A wears glasses. Person B goes to kiss their forehead, and when they pull away, A’s glasses are all fogged up, and A starts saying things like “Well great now I have to clean my glasses/thanks, thanks a lot!/dammit, my glasses!” While B just giggles.

 

2. Person A is Person B’s guardian angel. As kids, they used to look out for each other and be best friends, but only B could see them and feel them. As B grows older, they believe A really was just a stupid imaginary friend and A is so upset, because they’ve been watching over B. One night A starts appearing in B’s dreams in tears, pleading them to please believe in them again, but B doesn’t believe it, saying to them “I don’t believe in fairy tales.” Cut to a few years later, B’s junior year of high school is getting rough, whether it’s mental issues, losing friends, home life, etc. As B’s trying to study and breaks down, they feel a hand on their shoulder and look up to see Person A, wings and all, whispering “Am I still an imaginary friend now?” And then Person B realizes; Person A was the same person who was the “new kid” in their high school, and they had become friends.

 

3. Person A and B have the kind of relationship where A is always making puns and trying to make person B laugh, and person B always tells them to shut up despite enjoying the joke. person B has a hard time expressing how they really feel about A, but assume person A understands. person A, though, eventually feels like person B doesn’t care about them and hates their puns and jokes.

 

4. Person A confesses their feelings for person B to their friends, and makes them swear to secrecy. Person A is completely unaware that Person B was just around the corner, listening. A joking friend says that they’ll tell person B, but person B steps out and says that that would be necessary.

 

5. Ship has just had a small, petty fight or argument. Neither one of them is really upset, they’re just both kind of annoyed. “Come on, you know I love you.” Says person A. “Prove it.” Says person B. “Sure. I’d do anything for you.” Says A. Person B then proceeds to tell A to do something absolutely ridiculous. A gladly does it, much to B’s amusement.

 

6. Person A runs across the road to pet Person B’s dog. Or: They join a group on Facebook for a breed of dog that has meetups. Person A has that kind of dog. Person B wants one but can’t while living with their parents so they just want to pet the dogs. Person B is extremely happy at the next planned meetup and thinks A’s dog is the cutest of the group. (And that A is the cutest of the group - after the dogs, of course.)

 

7. Person A is playing a video game even though they’re really tired. They end up falling asleep during the game. Person B walks up and sees A sleeping peacefully, and falling out of their hands, a controller/handheld. Instead of waking up A or turning off the game, B picks up the controller/handheld and begins to play.

 

8. Imagine that Person A is bi/tri/whateverlingual, and Person B eventually shows interest in learning whatever other language(s) they know. After a few basic lessons, B starts to get the hang of it, and starts to use the language(s) more casually. One day when A and B are doing a regular thing for them (whether it be washing dishes or watching a movie), B tries to say something completely innocent, but messes up the pronunciation so much they accidentally say something incredibly dirty.

 

9. Imagine Person A in a situation where they have to die so that Person B can live. A is only able to overcome their fear of dying by thinking of B’s smile, and how they’d be protecting it with their sacrifice. A dies peacefully - that is, they would have, if they didn’t suddenly realize how they’d never be able to see B’s smile again.

 

10. Imagine Person A was singing Person B a love song, but Person B is a dense dork so they don’t get the hint.

 

11. Person A using the rest of the milk for their tea and then starting to make cereal, only to realize they’ve used the rest of the milk after pouring a bowl of cereal. Person B then has to deal with Person A screaming about how they somehow ed up making cereal.

 

12. Person A works at a hospital and frequently meets Person B, who says they’re visiting a family member/just cheering up patients. They chat whenever they see each other, and A slowly falls in love with B. Weeks/months later, A walks past a room and hears a death being called, only to discover it was Person B, who had actually been in the hospital for a terminal illness.

 

13. Imagine Person B of your OTP wearing glasses and Person A always messing with them, either making sure they’re not crooked or wiping off raindrops from the lenses with their jacket sleeve so Person B can see clearly

 

14. Person A (ideally the one who’d rather stay home) is dragged to a school dance. Person B asks them to dance to a really slow, sappy song, and Person A is totally not enjoying it. Absolutely not! Even though it feels really good.

 

15. Two people go on a Ferris wheel alone. Person A is afraid of heights and is dared by friends, while person B loves it. They get stuck at the very top for awhile.

 

16. Imagine your OTP making out and person A has braces. Person B cuts their lip on A’s braces and A feels really bad though B says it’s totally fine.

 

17. Person A is/has depression/anxiety/suicidal/self harming/etc and are not very open about it and prefer to suffer alone. Person B find out about this and takes care of them quietly, knowing that person A would hate if they knew that person knew about their mental illnesses/etc.

 

18. Person A and B have a study date. Person A tries to actually study, but every time person A asks person B a question, person B responds with something dirty. (I LOVE THIS PROMPT)

 

 

19. Person A has an obsession over something. Person A tries to get person B into the thing they’re obsessed with: Person B doesn’t really get into it but loves seeing person A and how much they really like this and the passion and they think it’s absolutely adorable OR Person B ends up liking person A’s obsession even more than A and A is Very Proud™

 

20. Person A is an Alpha. Person B is an Omega. Person A is awfully protective of person B. Person B is taking a walk when A is at work. Another Alpha decides to hit on them and person A appears out of nowhere and “protects” their omega, person B. The other alpha flees, then person B starts scolding A that they could have dealt with it themselves.

 

21. Person A has an obsession over some fictional character, celebrity, etc. Person B, who is dating person A, is secretly jealous. Person A then tells person B all about this person, and they end up having the exact same characteristics as person B.


OT+ Prompts

23. Imagine 2/3 of your ot3 being 6’+ tall and the third one being shorter than 5'3". How would they deal with the big height difference? (Yes, you already know why I put this one in.)

 

24. A and B lay at home late at night waiting for their other s/o C to get home from work. Only they fall asleep because it got to late in the night, so when C comes home and sees the two cuddled up together C slowly makes their way under the covers trying not to wake A or B. A shortly wakes up while they feel C trying to get comfy and they yell in excitement for B to wake up as they tackle C in a long awaited hug- B joining right after. 

 

25. A is the only one on the house who can do laundry, cause they others don’t know how to do it. One day, while A is out at work late, B and C attempt to do laundry. They end up just dumping the whole laundry hamper into the washer because they didn’t sort the lights and darks. When A returns, they are heartfelt, yet pissed that they turned his favorite white shirt pink.

 

26. A, B, C, D all go to school together!!! They’re not really hiding their relationship but most people just think of them as good friends. So one day, when they’re all snuggling in a big hug pile, someone asks them ‘you guys all look like you’re together’ and person A who has no self control says; “That’s because all of their beautiful butts belongs to me, and mine belongs to all of them, so shoo” in a grumpy manner. B becomes flustered and as for C and D it’s up to you for their reactions!!!

 


27. Persons A, B and C have pretty good jobs. Yet they live in a two bedroom apartment, this is because B and C keep wasting their money. Not on drugs or anything like that, no no! B thought it would be an great idea to learn how to bake, so they went out and bought baking books and ingredients, A complained how much money it must have costed (but secretly loves the cute treats B make for them and C). C saw an abandoned kitty, so they adopted it, I mean who could leave a poor lost kitten? C said to A when they came home to a disapproving A (but then they fall it love with it when it crawled into their lap a week later). This with B also buying an giant teddy bear off Amazon, c picking them an picnic with expensive food and wine. A always (trys to) acts angry (because dang it! They *need* to move out of their small apartment!) But secretly loving it.

 

28. Soulmate au where there's also your worst enemy written on your wrist... A has the normal, 2 names. A meets B, and they're convinced they're the only one for A. Then A meets C, the other person whose name was written on your wrist... and falls for them too! Turns out, A won't have a worst enemy! 

 

And also, how would you guys feel if I started writing some ? I'm definitely not good at it but I could give it a shot? I don't know. Tell me how you guys feel about it! And thanks, all of you!