| 9 |

| Cat | Kim Inseong | IG |

☯

It had been a while since the last time the three of them were together, the three of them had a hectic week- in where they never had the same day off from work. So it had been hard for them to find the time to hang out again.

But once the three were in one room again- it was as if they saw each other the day before. It was like always- Cyriel eating his potato chips along with a sniffing Yuan who was proudly wearing the face mask, and then there was Z who was more busy with the cats that walked around in the room.

"Let's take a picture" Yuan suddenly said as he jumped up from the couch- putting on the face mask Z once gave him.

Unlike Cyriel and Z, Yuan is actually allergic of cats but he can't help but cuddle the furry little creatures whenever he comes over. The truth is that Yuan actually loves cats but can never keep one because of all the sneezing- if he would have one he would probably scare the animal to death.

He grabbed the closest cat he could find and handed it over to Z- who took the cat from the guy with a puzzled look on his features.

"Hyung, why" he questioned.

Yuan only showed them a smile- which was covered by the face mask, "well why not" he replied as he handed his phone over to Cyriel.

"Oh well then, let's listen to the old fart" Cyriel says jokingly as he holds up the phone.

Yuan gives him an annoyed look as he light shoves the younger guy with his shoulder. "Have some respect for the old fart will you" he replied, causing the two younger ones to laugh at him.

  ☯ 

An hour later they were watching iKON performances- something they did often, there was something about the group that made them watch it so often. Although they wouldn't confess they actually like iKON- it was their secret.

Z was laying on the floor, with the two cats laying on top of him, both of them purring softly.

His friends had claimed the couch as they so often did, for some reason Z preferred laying on the floor more then anywhere else. Cyriel once claimed that Z must have been a cat in his past life, that's why he had this connection with cats. He had noticed how Z was attracting cats, while he wasn't doing anything to make them come to him.

"Guys, we should be like- the older version of iKON" Yuan suddenly says after a sip of his drink- the younger ones had warned him not to drink alcohol but he was too stubborn. So now his crazy ideas came out.

"Older version of iKON? Well I can't sing- how about you Z".

Z shook his head as he looked up at his friends, "we can't rap or dance either- so have fun".

Yuan only nods as his younger friends catch his eyes falling shut.

They chuckle as both take their phones out of their back pocket along with the familiar black sharpie- this had been the moment they had waited for. 

☯