| 10 |

| Cat | Kim Inseong | IG |

☯

It was her free Sunday- her weekend was almost over and it would soon be time to go to work again. Not that she minded going to work, she did miss the sleeping in.

But she didn't care- instead she was updating her sound-cloud profile, adding new songs to her playlist. So concentrated that she never heard her brother enter the room.

Suddenly she hears a camera go off- causing her to turn around to see what was going on.

Only to see her brother standing there with a smile on his face, "wow he was right about this camera, the pictures are really sharp" she heard Levi say with a smile.

"Who was right? Because I don't remember you having friends" she said with her eyebrows raised.

He gives his sister an annoyed look before taking a seat next to her on the bed. "It's this guy on Instagram who I befriended, he told me to buy a Nikon" Levi snickers.

"Sure if you can't find your friends in the real world then find them on Instagram" she snorts, "anyway is it anyone I know".

The only reason she asked him was to figure out if it could be Z, the one she saw her brother interact with before. The one who also calls himself Z, just like her co-worker at the cafe.

"I don't think so, he has more chill then you do" he says while pressing some buttons on his new camera, "he calls himself Z or Zero, he said it doesn't matter which".

"Zero? Like the anime character from Vampire Knight?".

She sat up as she looked at her brother, suddenly more interested in his presence then before.

"Yeah I guess, but you are named Latvia- like the European country".

Latvia just rolled her eyes, of course he would bring that up again. But she can't do anything about the fact that her parents named her after an European country. However her brother was always amused by her name- he often joke around with it at school, not that his jokes are funny. Saying; 'my sister's name is Latvia, but she was born here not there'.

But as the years gone by she was getting used to her brother's 'funny' jokes, which is something he got from their father- who was even known at his work place for his lame sense of humor. 

"Anyway it's nice talking to him, although he always covers his face in his posts" Levi continued- holding his camera up, pointing it at his sister. "Like you used to do".

She heard a soft clicking sound- realizing that her brother took another picture of her. A part of her wanted to complain but on the other hand, she decided to let it be because he didn't do any harm. It wasn't as if he was going to post the pictures he took of her, he's just testing his new camera.

Levi smiled after looking at the recently taken picture, "hey sis, let's get some ice cream, okay?".

"Okay" she said with a smile.