| 20 |

| Cat | Kim Inseong | IG |

☯ 

☯ 

Being shocked was an understatement on how Latvia felt when he approached her. She had not expected him to ask her something like this, especially since they have only known each other for roughly two weeks.

But still he approached her if she wanted to hang out after work, she had been speechless and only nodded. It was the least she could do after he saved her when she screwed up a customers coffee.

Latvia wiped the dust off her black jeans, put on her black jacket before she left the staff room- knowing that Z was on the other side of the door waiting for her. When she quietly opened the door to peek through a small slit to see if he was there, she found him leaning against the wall. His arms crossed over his chest and his eyes closed. 

She wondered if she should wait for him to wake up or just clear so he would wake up. While she was thinking on what to do, Z suddenly opened his eyes and gave her a warm smile- one that reminded her of her favourite actor.

"Ah you're ready" he asked.

Feeling flustered she only nodded at him.

"Good, let's go".

Without another word he left the hallway with an confused Latvia chasing after him. 

She had no idea on what he had in mind when he asked her to hang out, frankly she had no idea what he wanted to do. He never told her what he had planned. They never had a longer conversation then ten minutes, because one of them always got called away when they talked.

"Say Z, where are we going" she asked softly, not wanting to make him angry.

He turned around as he smiled at her. "Pet store" he replied with a smile, "a, eh a friend needs some cat food so he asked me if I could buy some for him and drop it by later".

That made Latvia smile, mainly because she loves animals- also because she likes to look at the hamsters in the store. There as something about them that made her feel all fluffy inside. 

Z noticed the smile on her face as he chuckled softly. He had no idea why he asked her to come with him to the pet store, although he never mentioned the pet store in his question. Maybe it was because he wanted to get to knew her better, and doing that at the cafe would be too much of a drag.

There was always someone who suddenly needed his help when they had a moment to talk- or Latvia suddenly had to take an order.

But now he had the opportunity to really get to know her- to see how she responds to animals especially how she reacts to cats.

"Where are you going Z" she suddenly called out to him.

Z came to a stop as he looked behind him, seeing how Latvia stopped a few meters away from him, "you didn't mean this pet store" she asked as she pointed at the store on her right.

With a sheepish smile Z rubbed the back of his neck, feeling a little embarrassed. He was so deep in thoughts that he never realised he passed the store already.

"Yeah I meant this one" he smiled.

"Well let's go then" she said as she took his wrist in her hand and dragged him into the store.

She had no idea why she did it, but it felt nice.