| 7 |

| Cat | Kim Inseong | IG |

☯

The next day he went to spent some time with one of his closest friends, named Xiao Cryiel- an odd name combination. Which isn't actually that odd in the first place since Cryiel's father is of Chinese decent and his mother has some Spanish roots.

That's why the two of them got along so well, they were both of Asian decent in a school which only had few of the same decent, it wasn't a very mixed school to begin with. Not that they cared about that, they did get bothered when classmates didn't even try to pronounce their names right. That moment Z decided to use a different name in school, since no one bothered to say it right so what was the point of it anyway.

But apart of that, they both share a love of cats.

Only Cyriel wasn't that obsessed as Z is, so he claims.

"So how was work" Cyriel asked before popping some more potato chips in his mouth.

Z simply shrugged, he didn't feel like bringing Latvia up- if he did then he knew that Cyriel would want to see her pictures and look through either her facebook or instagram. Although they only had a few conversations, nothing too special but to Cyriel it was. He knows that Z can't talk to girls without accidentally hurting their feelings, that's why Z decided to keep it quiet.

"It was okay, people still bad mouthing me" he said with a soft sigh as he picked up Cyriel's cat. "Anyway is your cat still nameless".

Cyriel shrugged this time, "well I'm just thinking of the right name instead of calling my cat C, as in C for Cat".

"It could have been C from Cyriel, but then I named my female cat after you" Z said as he started to laugh softly at his friend's facial expression, Cyriel did not seem amused by his friend's comment.

Before he knew it- a pillow flew his direction and hit him in his face, causing the poor kitty to hiss from shock before running away from the two guys. Z held the pillow in his hands as he looked at the direction the cat ran to. A disappointed facial expression evident on his face since he didn't want the cat to leave.

"You made her flee".

Cyriel snickered softly. "Forget old cat lady, you will be an old cat guy- living with 24 more cats named after the alphabet".

He decided to let it go this time- since he does have two cats named after alphabet letter. Although each letter stands for something- or for the letter of the animal it is.

There's a moment of silence, the only thing that can be heard is the cracking sounds of the potato chips that Cyriel is eating along with the iKon album they once bought together. Even though neither want to admit it- they are iKon fanboys.

"So Rhythm Ta huh" Z says.

"Wanna watch their performance dvd again?".

The two boys look at each other as they nod at the other.

"Let's do this"

☯