| 1 |

| Cat | Kim Inseong | IG |

☯   

With a small smile on his face he was scrolling through his Instagram feed- he had just posted a picture of him with his cat, C, and he was enjoying all the likes he got from his followers. He would often smile when he saw a picture of a cat, it reminded him of his own cat and how much joy she brings her.

That had been this way since he first got her, as a little kitten she got attached to him real quickly. She would following him around the house, sleep next to his pillow and often wait for him in front of the door for him to get home from work. Soon enough he realised that he himself couldn't be without her, she had become something he needed in his life to be at ease.

He was at a point in his life where things were getting complicated, his responsibilities were piling up that sometimes he didn't know what to do. But those feelings often disappeared once he saw his cat, and how she did her best to cheer him up.

Right now his white kitty was asleep on his lap, purring as she stretched before turning her tiny body to lay on her other side. Her little paws were moving, indicating that she was dreaming. To him it's still the cutest thing he had ever seen.

It always made him smile- seeing how such a small creature was always by his side when he was at home. He loved the soft purrs that came from her when he was tickling her stomach, or the soft sounds she made when she wanted food. C is his whole life and everyone knew that, some would even consider it as weird.

He was even called 'cat boy' by some- but he didn't care. All that mattered to him was C.

A soft whistle noise catches his attention- his eyes going back to his phone that lay forgotten beside him since his mind was too preoccupied with his cat. He picked it up only to see it was a private message on Instagram.

He furrows his eyebrows as he opened the app, he didn't get a lot of private messages. Most of the time it was a fake account asking him for stuff. One time someone had messaged him for a picture of his feet for money, the request was so odd that he decided to block the account.

Private Messages;

Levine_94:
there comes cat boy again, loving his cat so much that it's getting creepy ;)

Levine_94:
like you're the only one who's being this close with his cat, it's a cat not your girlfriend

940822_C:
you got a problem emo girl?

Levine_94:
yes you make me emo, like all you do is cuddle that cat

940822_C:
once again, do you have a problem? if not then leave

940822_C:
I got better things to do then to waste my breath on the likes of you

Levine_94:
just saying bro

Levine_94
just so you know, I'm not a girl