| 21 |

| Cat | Kim Inseong | IG |

☯

He had wondered where Latvia had went to - as soon as they entered the store she realised that she was holding onto him. So she immediately let go of him before she disappeared into one of the aisles.

Since she wasn't that tall, he couldn't find her that easily. But little did he know that she was actually looking for something.

She had forgotten to tell him about her love for hamsters. But he soon figured that out when he found her in front of the hamsters cages, smiling at a hamster. It was even the only active one since the rest was too busy sleeping.

"That's a little cute guy" he had told her when he stood beside her.

Latvia froze in shock before looking up and seeing Z standing next to her, she relaxed and turned back to face the little hamster.

"It is, but I sadly can't have one" she said with a sigh, making Z wonder why not. It seemed as if she read his mind as she started to explain why not, "sadly my brother is allergic to hay so I can't have one. He's an ball of allergies so I wouldn't be surprised if he's allergic to the hamsters as well".

Z smiled as he heard Latvia complain about her brother. He had no idea she even had a brother.

To him his plan already worked out fine, since he learned some new things about her. Plus the fact that she loves animals, since she gave no impression of leaving the little hamster any time soon.

Z put his finger on the glass when the hamster leaned against it with its little paws. Latvia smiled as she saw them 'touching' through the glass.

"Latvia, you should put your finger on the glass too. I can make a picture of it" Z said.

Without another word she had put her index finger on the glass as well as they both had 'contact' with the hamster.

After a soft clicking sound, Z took his finger off the glass. Opening the picture as he smiled at the result.

"Look it's cute".

He showed it to Latvia who started to smile even wider, "ah it's so cute".

For a minute Z thought about how he should bring it without sounding creepy, but after a full minute of silence he decided to just spill it out.

"If you give me your number, I can send it to you" he said as he looked up from his screen.

Latvia looked a little confused before she gave him a nod, "oh yeah sure, if you give me your phone I can put it in" she told him.

He gave her a nod before handing over his phone.

While she was busy typing in her number- Z looked at the little hamster, it was now sitting in its own food bowl- occasionally throwing some of the food out that it didn't like. It made him chuckle and think about his cats.

"There, all done and don't worry, I saved you number in my phone too".

Z took back his phone, "then I can now send you the picture".

Latvia nodded with a smile- he could now see that she was real unlike others he had met, and he liked it. She could actually be one of his friends.