| 16 |

| Cat | Kim Inseong | IG |

☯ 

☯ 

It had been a last minute thing, going out with her friend Eunha.

But that was mostly how things go around them, they always planned everything last minute but it always turned out alright. So was their plan to go to the lake the other day, after Latvia's shift ended she was dragged off with her friend and older brother.

Of course she wasn't blind, she knew why her brother tagged along and kept making lame jokes to keep the two girls entertained- but after every lame joke she felt as if a piece of her soul left her body.

That's why she was glad he didn't tag along today. 

Eunha ended up dragging her to the local basketball court to see her crush play basketball, but there was another unexpected visitor- at least that's what Latvia thought when she saw one of the guys running around, only he looked shorter.

It was when she finally saw the face of the mystery guy that she knew it wasn't him, but a very similar lookalike. A shorter version of Z.

"So embarrassing" she let out with a soft sigh.

Not that Eunha heard her, since she was too caught up in the game- well more caught up with her crush to notice her friend.

"Yes I'm fine and nice of you to bring me here" Latvia said sarcastically while bumping her shoulder into her friends, who let out a soft yelp at the sudden movement that almost made her fall face forward.

"Latvia oh my God, you just scared the crap out of me" she said while putting her hand on her heart.

It made her friend laugh softly as she slid down on her seat, "do you actually know any of the other guys except for-".

Latvia was caught off by her friend when she had put her hand on - stopping her from finishing her sentence.

Eunha turned to Latvia as she shook her head, "in here he's 'the one that must not be named'".

It made her friend roll her eyes because she knew that Eunha was just being dramatic. To any other person it would have been clear that he liked Eunha back, since he glanced their way a little too often. If he scored he always looked if Eunha saw it.

But Latvia decided that she should let the love sick puppies figure it out on their own without her help. "Fine I won't say, but do you?".

It took Eunha a minute to figure out what she meant before nodding, "I know that guy over there in the yellow hoodie, his name is Chan".

"Let me guess, you know him because he's the friend of 'he who must not be named'" Latvia questioned, already knowing what answer to expect.

By the pink colour spreading on her friend's cheek- it was clear to her that she was right. 

She only chuckled, putting her feet on the empty seat in front of them as she sipped from her drink, with no regrets of tagging along. This was better then hanging around the house with her brother playing the love sick puppy.

Eunha covered her cheeks with her hands as she looked back at the game.