| 3 |

| Cat | Kim Inseong | IG |

☯   ☯

To be honest he didn't know why he decided to post that picture with that caption on Instagram, however he did. Maybe it was his way of fighting back without actually mentioning the one who got on his nerves. Also he was too proud to admit that this guy got on his nerves.

It was not as if this Levine_94 was still bothering him, in fact he wasn't sure if the person was being truthful with him. He or maybe she, claims to be a guy while the person's Instagram is filled with pictures of a guy with a shorter girl. Not that he has proof of knowing to which one of the two he had been talking to.

Then again who would lie about being a guy to him?

It wouldn't make any sense to pretend to be someone he or she is not. Besides he's not the type to fall for a catfish anyway. He had always been to skeptical to fall for a catfish, plus he wasn't really that good with talking to other people. Especially with people he had never met before.

Most of the time he would refuse to speak, just because he didn't know what to say and that made it uncomfortable. That's why he would bring a friend when he got in a situation where he had to meet new people, so it won't be awkward. Unfortunately he couldn't do that when he was at work, but there he could manage.

His eyes shifted towards the sight of his cat C chasing her tail, and when she caught it she would jump up in shock because of the bite she gave herself. It made him laugh softly every time.

He didn't understand why people thought that his relationship with his cat was weird, why are people not allowed to care and to love their pet? It's not as if he considered his cat his girlfriend or anything in that direction because that would be weird, even for him.

It was that very moment where he heard his phone make that same noise as it did the day before. He raised an eyebrow as he reached for his phone, wondering who would send him a message.

When he saw who send him a message he let out a scoff, wondering why he approached him again. Maybe he had seen the post he had posted earlier and was now back to make fun of him again.

Private Messages;

Levine_94:
hi...

940822_C:
....... you again. what do you need this time?

Levine_94:
wow bro calm down.. i just came to apologize, i was hacked by the ex of my sister and he decided to prank people i follow

Levine_94:
you have no idea how many hate messages i got because of that fatass, and i'm still getting hate messages..

Levine_94:
soooo no hard feelings?

940822_C:
sure. but you better not lie to me or else

Levine_94:
okay thanks bro, cute cat..

Levine_94:
so yeah,, talk to you later

Levine_94:
my sister is bugging me again

☯