| 12 |

| Cat | Kim Inseong | IG |

☯   

Latvia took a sip of her drink- letting her friend ramble on.

This morning she was afraid it would be just another boring day like the day before- but luckily she got a message from her friend asking if she wanted to get some coffee today. Not at the cafe she works at, mostly because Latvia has to work tomorrow.

That's how she ended up drinking bad coffee at some cafe near her friend's apartment. Latvia knew that she would never go back to this cafe- never again. The coffee was bad and when she saw how it was prepared- she had to swallow to not lecture the guy behind the counter how to make a decent latte macchiato.

It was because her friend nudged her that made her shut up.

"So then he asked for my number and I was like, eh excuse me but you just spilled your drink on my new shirt so how about no" she rambled on while Latvia was chuckling at her.

"See, that's why I don't go out at night".

Her friend rolled her eyes before letting out a soft chuckle, she knew that wasn't the reason why she never went out. "Well you're not missing anything, anyhow how's everything with 'him who must not be named', I'm intrigued"

That was the one subject Latvia had wanted to avoid, but it was bound to come up one day. At least now she could tell without bursting out in tears or screaming in anger.

She took another sip to clear .

"Well, it's all over. Last week I went to his house and threw his stuff on the lawn, so that he has no reason to come back to me" Latvia explained, "but it didn't stop him from liking all of my instagram posts".

"It's better this way, he was such a jerk. He said that I talk to much, me, Eunha, talk too much" Eunha said annoyed.

It made her chuckle again.

Mostly because he wasn't wrong, but also because of the way Eunha took it. She always took these kinds of things too serious. Sometimes to a point where it was amusing.

The guy had told Eunha to stop talking so much, it had became an action he would regret. Eunha would give him fake smiles and 'accidentally' spill her drink on him when Latvia wasn't around- even though she disliked him so much, she just wanted to be happy for her friend. Never did she imagine it would break so sudden.

"Glad he is gone though, I never liked that guy".

That was the one thing she wasn't expecting to hear from Eunha, causing her to choke on her drink.

Eunha only looked at her with an amused look on her face, "what? I made it really clear from the start that I never liked him nor will I ever".

"I know but don't talk when I'm drinking or else I'll die".

The two girls start to laugh, bringing up old memories they have together.

☯