| 8 |

| Cat | Kim Inseong | IG |

☯

The next day Latvia had a day off from work, a day where she wanted to relax and play around with her cat Skittle. But she was unlucky since her brother had other plans for the day, and practically dragged her with him once she was dressed and had her breakfast.

She had no idea what he was up to or why she had to come with him, but it was going to cost him- since she could hear her stomach rumble softly. Her brother knew how she could get when she got hungry so he knew the consequences of the rumbling.

"Why did you drag me along Levi" she questioned her brother.

He replied her with a small smile as he just continued their journey. Which did not make her feel relieved about what he was planning, especially because he kept quiet.

"You better not try to sell me again for some gum and red bull" she warned him

Levi started to chuckle lightly, "I did that once when we were like five" he replied with a snort.

She shook her head and lightly hit his bicep.

"It was last year ánd last week you tried it again" she muttered as she rolled her eyes at her brother, she couldn't believe that he was playing dumb with her.

Her brother turned around to show her a sheepish smile while his hand found his neck to rub it awkwardly.

"Well in my defense, you did ate my can of pringles that day so you should forgive me for that"

Latvia stopped dead in her track when she heard her brother say those words to her.

"Excuse you, you can't just sell me to some random shopkeeper. You are lucky the old man thought of it as a joke or else I might have ended up in some strange country washing dirty clothes" she rambled.

Levi chuckled softly as he wrapped his arm around her neck to continue their journey.

He didn't exactly know how to respond since he did that, he might be the older of the two- he didn't always show that side. 

But he knew deep inside that his sister found it funny but that she was acting so dramatic to get something in return- that something being her favourite banana strawberry smoothie from the local smoothie bar.

"As if you would wash other people's clothes, you can't even pick up one of my dirty shirts that I leave on the bathroom floor. You always yell at me to clean it up" he continues.

"But that's because you are my brother and you got hands to pick up your own dirty clothes so don't expect me to do it for you".

"That may be true but I'm the older brother so it's the least you can do for me" he smart-mouthed her, "besides you're the one who wants to have the entire place clean".

Latvia sighs as she decides to let it go, as long as he buys her her favourite smoothie- then everything will be fine.

Well until the next time that he tries to be funny. 

☯