| 14 |

| Cat | Kim Inseong | IG |

☯

When she left for work this morning she wasn't expecting to find Z, the boss his son, sitting in front of a pet store next to a stray cat. In fact, they never had a deep conversation so she had no idea why he would sit like that on the street. But it was cute to see him sitting next to a cat, just because it's a cat.

That was the reason why she was asking him all those questions.

A part of her was afraid that something was wrong with him- not everyone would sit in front of a pet store because they want to. Well unless they are drunk, heartbroken or just wanna sit for a moment- so in the end she figured out anyone could sit on the sidewalk in front of a store.

But for some reason Z looked content when he was sitting on the cold concrete. It was as if there was nothing to worry about, that he could just relax. For her it was odd that he was so happy sitting in front of the shop.

"Latvia, are you there" his low voice asked, waking her up from her daydream, "because you seem a little out of it, seeing how you almost bumped into a wall earlier".

"Oh Z, that's right" she said absentminded. 

It made Z chuckle a little.

He found it funny how she could be so lost in her thoughts that she didn't release that she added too much milk to the coffee- flooding over the cup. It for made him wonder why she was being so absentminded.

Her soft shriek caught his attention and made him turn to face her immediately, only to see her with her hands placed on while looking down at the cup.

The look of horror was amusing to Z who had to cover his own mouth to keep his laughter in.

"Oh Z, I'm so sorry" Latvia started as she grabbed his bicep, immediately letting go after she realised what she just did, "I'll clean this up right away, I'm so sorry" she stumbled as she could feel her cheeks heat up because of her action.

"Don't worry about it, here bring this one to the customer, I saw it happening so I made you a spare" he said with a smile as he hand over the coffee cup.

Latvia smiled at him, "you are too nice, you're my saviour".

"Don't worry about the mess, I'll help you" Z said.

The shorter girl nodded, happy that he was offering to help her out. It was odd to her that she didn't see the side of Z that everyone was always complaining about. He was nothing but nice to her.

"Thanks Z- you're really helping me out, I'll be right back" she told him as she gave him a pat on the arm before walking towards the customers table.

As she left to serve the customer, she didn't saw the charming smile on the face of Z.

☯