| 17 |

| Cat | Kim Inseong | IG |

☯

Z was not pleased at all when he found out that his friend took pictures of him when they were at the lake- even worse was that he was shirtless in them and he, Cyriel, had the guts to post them on his instagram without asking for permission first. 

His latest post on instagram was meant as a thread but all he got was people telling him how cute his cat it- and some of the girls said the same about him. But then there was Cyriel who was laughing at his friend- making it clear that Z was not even a little bit intimidating.

That's why he was at home, laying on the couch- face down while the tv was on. He didn't remember when he had turned the thing on or what he was watching- but he also didn't care. It all happened when he saw the picture his friend posted, after that his mood was ruined.

He was bored and knew that Cyriel had a day off as well, but he didn't want to ask the guy to come over and hang out, not after the picture incident. 

Z was so lost in thoughts- and his head was covered by a pillow, that he didn't hear the sound of the door being unlocked. He kept sulking, not caring that his cats suddenly ran away from him.

"Ah so here he is, sulking in the couch" he suddenly heard someone say, "I should post these pictures on instagram instead of the other ones".

But before the person could take his phone out- Z already shot up from the couch, ready to charge in a kungfu pose that he copied from the many video games he used to play as a child. He stared at the guy standing in front of him before he dropped his fists and walked towards the kitchen without saying a word.

"Z, come on" he heard the guy yell at him as he followed him into the kitchen. "You aren't seriously mad about the pictures right".

Z just opened the fridge when he heard that sentence, which caused him to sigh before taking out a bottle of orange juice, "if I was any other guy then I wouldn't have cared, but you know my situation- but Cyriel I'm not mad. Just irritated I guess".

Cyriel sighed as he leaned his head against the fridge. "Bro I get it, I shouldn't have posted them. Especially since you'll be the boss soon".

The two guys sighed simultaneously before Z handed his friend a glass of orange juice.

He took one sip of his drink before looking at his friend, "but I have to admit I look good in those pics".

Cyriel didn't see that comment coming as he choked on his drink.

"Excuse me?".

Z chuckled as he took a seat on the kitchen counter.

"You heard me" he grinned.

"You are so shameless, I don't understand why we are even friends" Cyriel replies as he lightly slaps his chest. "You even made me choke with that fake arrogance, it's not a good colour on you".

Z rolled his eyes as he heard his friend out.

He was just glad that Cyriel knew that even though he was mad at him, that he was still persistent enough to come over and bug him. That was one of the reasons why Z gave them a spare key.

"Anyway someone responded to the picture, wanna see?"