| 24 |

| Cat | Kim Inseong | IG |

â¯

It was Monday, and for two days she had been wondering if Z was in the same cafe as her that day.

She did recognise his voice, but who says it was him? It could have been someone who sounds the same. But for some unknown reason, she was actually bothered by all of this.

It even bothered her so much that she couldn't concentrate on her work anymore. She was so lost in her thoughts that it took a low voice calling out to her to wake her up.

"What" she answered absent-minded.

When she looked up, she saw Z's smiling face looking at her.

"Ah good to see that you're not fully asleep, I wondered how long it would take for you to realise that you're getting wet".

Latvia raised her eyebrows, not fully understanding what's going on- that was until she felt something sticky. As she looked down, she noticed her white shirt was soaked around her waist.

It then hit her that she was doing the dishes before her thoughts took over her body- and that she was leaning forward causing the fabric of her shirt to absorb water. She felt embarrassed that Z found her in such a position, he must think that she's an idiot.

If only her hands weren't wet, then she would have slapped her forehead because of her stupidity.

"Ah what do I do now" she mumbled as she held the fabric between her fingers, pulling it off her skin.

She heard a soft cough, making her remember that she wasn't alone. "I got a spare shirt if you need one" he suddenly said.

Latvia looked up in confusion before smiling, "oh really? Z you're a lifesaver".

It took every fiber in her body to not hug him. Not because she didn't want to give him the wrong message, no because her shirt is wet and she didn't want to make his wet too.

"Well, eh just wait here while I get it for you" he said as he rubbed the back of his neck before disappearing into the staff room.

All she did was give him a nod- watching him walk away.

Of course she had wanted to ask if he was in the cafe that Saturday, but it might come across as if she was stalking him. That's why she decided to drop it and just focus on work instead.

"Here you" Z said as he put the clean white shirt over her shoulder, clearing his throat. "You should get changed or else you might catch a cold".

With that Z left her.

Of course she found it a little odd that he just left after that. But once again, she decided to drop it or else she will have more accident today. She just wants to get through the day safely.

Latvia cleaned the last mugs before wiping her hands dry on a cloth. Now that she was done, she could finally change into something dry.

Although she had to admit something, the shirt smelled nice. It was a hint of cologne and mint- it smelled just like Z.

With a smile she walked into the staff room.