| 18 |

| Cat | Kim Inseong | IG |

☯

"Ah please buy me these" Latvia begged her brother- her arms filled with four different Pokémon plushies.

Her brother only rolled his eyes, not sure on how to react to his younger twin sister. 

Normally she's not so hyperactive when they go outside, especially not when they are in the mall. Latvia is more of the quiet girls who can give a sassy comeback when needed.

"Ah Levi please, look how cute they are" she continued, "please, since there is no Skitty".

Levi shook his head as he checked the price tags of each of the plushees before looking at his sister again, she had prepared her best to convince him to buy them for her. She had a pout on her face as she was betting her eyelashes in the hope he would give in.

She knew that her brother wouldn't fall for her cute act but it was worth the try, to see if maybe- just maybe this time it would work on him.

It was only after he left out a soft sigh that she knew that she got him.

"Fine just one".

Latvia shook her head, "all four" she shot back, "remember how you left me at the store the other day, I almost had to call someone I didn't want to for a ride home".

She looked at the ground, wondering how her brother would react.

But instead of the lecture she hears a soft sigh escape his lips.

"Fine, I'll buy you all four- but don't ever think of calling that guy" Levi sighs.

With a smile she hands over the plushees to her brother- who unlike her can hold the four without dropping any. Then again he was a guy who has longer arms then she does.

As they head over towards the register another thought hits Levi.

"Sis, why are you suddenly so cheerful, so hyperactive. I'm even considering getting you some kind of pill".

Feeling slightly annoyed she glances at her brother.

"What's so bad about me getting over that bastard and moving on with my life, want me to still be angry and stay in my room" she asked as she looked down at her feet, "because the angry part is halfway there".

Levi put his free arm around her shoulders as he pulled her closer towards him, "you're my little sister and I love you, but this is not you having moved on. There's something else going on but you haven't released it yet". They came to a sudden stop when he saw the line a few meters away from them. "Sis, why don't you wait here and think about what you want to eat while I go pay for these and pretend they are for my girlfriend not for my sister".

Latvia rolled her eyes as she gave him a soft push.

"Sure but don't flirt with the cashier".

This was the moment where her brother rolled his eyes before moving forward to step into the line.

With a sigh Latvia took a seat on a nearby bench, scrolling through her instagram feed until she suddenly noticed someone from the corner of her eyes.

Her eyes widened as she pulled her hood further over her head, eyes fixated on the floor. 

She waited for about a minute before feeling safe to look up again, but that changed when she saw a pair of familiar shoes in sight, when she looked up her eyes widened.

"Hi Latvia" his deep voice said.

☯