| 19 |

| Cat | Kim Inseong | IG |

☯

After they finished a bottle of orange juice at his house, Cyriel suddenly wanted to go out shopping for some new shirts. He claimed that someone has been stealing his shirts- as he gave Z a dirty look.

Z had ignored his looks and told him that the shirt size he wears is too small for him. Which Cyriel replied with another dead glare since he was attacking him about his length.

"Oh come on, at least smile a little" Cyriel complained when he saw the grumpy look on his friends face.

After hearing that he looked up at Cyriel, showed him a fake smile before going back to his grumpy look. He didn't want to be here right now but had no choice, because Cyriel is the only one who has the key of his house. A part of him now understood why Cyriel was being so hasty about leaving, it was so that he would forget his keys and Cyriel would come to the rescue- but only if he did something back.

"You planned all of this, didn't you" Z asked his friend as he came to a stop.

Cyriel gave himself away as he started to chuckle softly, "yeah sorry about that, but Yuan is no fun when it comes to buying more shirts".

Z only rolled his eyes after hearing what his friend said, "yeah I guess, he keeps saying that you are either too short for a shirt or too fat?".

In response his friend nodded as they continued walking.

It was true that their friend Yuan often joked about Cyriel's height and figure- but only because he got a response from him. Yuan tried it on Z once, but all he got in return was a laughing Z- which was not what he was aiming for. That's why Cyriel was his victim, pure for the response of the older guy.

While in reality Cyriel isn't short and there's nothing wrong with his figure.

"I don't get why we are still friends with him".

Z rolled his eyes once again, "because you react, just ignore him the next time he does something like that".

Which is of course easier said then done, even Z knew that. But he was only giving Cyriel the advice and it was up to him if he took it- in the end he just didn't want to be forced to go out buying clothes only because their other friend makes jokes.

From the corner of his eye he looked at Cyriel, to figure out if the guy had any reaction on what he just told him. But his friends face remained a pokerface.

As he let out a soft sigh he looked around only to see a familiar figure sitting on a bench near a toy store.

"Cy, why don't you look around the store- I'll be there in a minute".

His friend shrugged, "yeah sure, don't be long" he replied as he continued walking.

Z looked at how his friend walked away from him as he stayed behind. He knew that Cyriel needed a moment to himself and let the advice sink in.

In the meantime Z had something else on his mind, something else he has to do first.