| 11 |

| Cat | Kim Inseong | IG |

☯

Both Z and his cat C were looking at the washing machine, seeing how his red shirt came by every once in a while. It was more fun then watching then the dryer, that one was filled with black clothes so there was nothing catching his eye.

Saying that he was bored is an understatement, but that was obvious seeing that he was sitting in front of the washing machine with his cat.

His friends were all at work so he was left at home, just chilling out with his cats- as Cyriel had predicted. Only this was only for today- he could always swing by the cafe to see how everyone was doing, and if the counters were clean this time. But then his co-workers would complain behind his back again, that he was being too much.

Speaking of the cafe, he still wondered why he had never seen that girl, Latvia, before. His father always kept him updated about the new staff or when someone quit. But he never heard anything about her. Maybe it was because her name is also a country, that he could have mixed it up. Or his father had a reason for keeping her a secret for a while, not that he knows how long she had been working there.

He turned around to lay on his back- looking up at the ceiling since the clothes in the washing machine made him slightly nauseous. Plus it didn't entertain him anymore, it was getting boring even.

"Sometimes I wonder where he is, what about you C" he asked as he looked at one of his favourite companions. "You probably forgot who he is, sometimes it's hard for me to picture how he would look like right now" he continued.

With a soft smile he starts patting C's pretty white fur who started to purr softly because of her owner's action.

"There are times- I mean, I just hope he thinks about us too. You probably wonder what he's like now, I wonder if he still likes to play basketball" he continued.

C looked at her owner, squinting her eyes as a sign it would be okay. Some people think that pets don't understand you, but they feel it when something is wrong. So did C, she climbed on top of his chest- purring the whole time as she got comfortable before closing her eyes.

Z smiled as he wrapped his arms lightly around the precious cat.

"You always make me remember why I love cats so much" he smiled- but even though he smiled, his words had a sad undertone. "It's like you're the only one who understands me, you always know to cheer me up".

The sad undertone that only he got- only he knew why he felt that way. Mostly because he never told anyone what he was going through, he didn't want to share this with anyone. He didn't need their pity or them to comfort him, one day it will all be fine.

At least he had hoped so. 

☯