Advise

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hyung, help me!" Shout Sanghyuk as he enter the house and run toward his hyung. The boys who're watching the television turn their head to the boy. 

Sanghyuk fastly sit at the middle of Jaehwan and Wonshik with his miserable face. They look at the boy weirdly and also curious on what actually has happen. They never saw this boy acting like this.

"Hyung, I think I'm in love," told Sanghyuk that get different reactions from the boys.

"What? Unbelievable," said Taekwoon as he look at the boy in shock.

"Finally," Wonshik look at Sanghyuk with amuse face.

"I'm happy for you," Jaehwan hug the boy tightly with a wide smile.

"So, who's this pity girl?" Ask Wonshik as he feel curious on the person who able to steal this manly boy's heart.

"Its a boy," said Sanghyuk that gain more attentions from them.

"I don't know if it true or not. But, when I see him I feel so happy. Without I know, when he smile I also smile. When he talk with me, I can't move my eyes away from him. I just want to see him," continue Sanghyuk as he imagine Hongbin's face. Without he realise, he is smiling like crazy people.

"Its look like you're really like him very much," conclude Taekwoon as he feel happy for his dongsaeng.

"So, who is this boy?" Ask Jaehwan in curious.

"Well, you two never meet him but Taekwoon hyung has," reply Sanghyuk as he blushing.

"You mean the pretty dimple boy?" Ask Taekwoon after he think

Please log in to read the full chapter