Worried

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sanghyuk who just hear his hyung explaimation on what they found at Sehyu's house can't close his mouth. He feel too shock to find out that the girl is Taekwoon's crazy stalker. Now they are waiting for Taekwoon to comeback home.

"Hyung, we need to talk," said Jaehwan when Taekwoon enter the house. Taekwoon then sit beside his dongsaeng before he look at them curiously.

"Whats wrong?" Ask Taekwoon when he realise how worried they are right now.

"About Sehyu, she's not the one who save you hyung," said Sanghyuk that make Taekwoon look at him.

"Why you say that?" Ask Taekwoon for further explaination. Actually, he also feel suspicious on that girl. But, he just throw that feeling aside as he think its improper for him to think something like that about someone that has save his life.

"Because this girl has no relative that live at America," reply Sanghyuk.

"Well, maybe she mean by family is her friends or else," guess Taekwoon.

"We also find out that this girl is not blond until two weeks ago and she also does not use that red car before. And if you ask me how we know about that, because we ask her classmates," said Wonshik that make Taekwoon look down as he think.

"Here the proof. This photo taken few weeks ago and it after your accident. Look, Sehyu's hairs clearly black at this time," Jaehwan show him the photo.

"So, its mean she's just imposter? But, why she need to pretend?" Taekwoon look down as he think.

"Because she like you, hyung. No, she crazy on you. Very crazy," said Jaehwan as he show his terrified face.

"What?" Taekwoon does not know why but he feel quite uncomfortable and does not feel good

Please log in to read the full chapter