Discover

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Does it still feel hurt?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at his new boyfriend worriedly.

"Little bit. But, I can handle it," reply Hongbin as he smile. "By the way, thanks for this breakfast on bed. It so romantic," continue him. 

"Anything for you my love," reply Sanghyuk before he give a peck on Hongbin's lips. Hongbin smile before he groan in pain. His upper body is hurt like hell. He does not know it will hurt like this. Sanghyuk keep apologize to him. And of course he just said its fine. But the boy still feel guilty. Well, not really actually.

"Do you have any painkiller?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at Hongbin worriedly.

"I don't think I have it. But, I think Hakyeon hyung has it in his room. You can just take it from his room. He does not mind it," reply Hongbin.

"In his room? Okay, I'll try to find it," said Sanghyuk before he walk out from the room. Not before he give Hongbin another kiss. Sanghyuk search for the painkiller in the drawer and found it at the first drawer after he opened all of them for few times. As he turn around to leave, he then realise on something weird in the drawer. He open the second drawer back and look at the thing. 

Its a wig. To be specific, a long blond wig. He take the wig and look at it as he think the reason why its there. He suddenly got a theory, but he does not sure on it. He then open the wardrobe to prove his thought. His eyes catch a dress. A blue dress. He take it and look at it carefully. It match. It really match. Its mean the one that they try to find actually is always in front their eyes.

He take t

Please log in to read the full chapter