Together again

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Its already been two months since Jinyoung work with Hakyeon and Taekwoon. He given a car to pick Hakyeon and sent him back. He also bring Hakyeon to anywhere that he want to go.  Jinyoung feel happy to work with Hakyeon and Taekwoon. He feel like he having new parents. With Hakyeon who so caring on him. With Taekwoon who always take care of him. He feel so happy. Sometimes he stay at Taekwoon's house when that man need to work outside the city. Taekwoon's house has become like his second house for him.

"Hi Jinyoung," greet Guanlin as he sit beside Jinyoung. "Hi, Guanlin," greet Jinyoung back as he look at him before he continue reading his book. Guanlin just sit there silently and watch his friend reading. 

"Jinyoung," call Guanlin. "Humm," hum Jinyoung without looking at him. "Where are you going these days? You do not call me or even message me at all. We also do not go out together like usual. Are you really busy with your work?" Ask Guanlin. Jinyoung can detect disappointment in his friend's voice.

"I'm sorry, Guanlin. How about if we go to watch a movie. Just two of us," said Jinyoung as he look at Guanlin. That boy smile before he nod his head. "Okay, deal," reply Guanlin before he ruffle Jinyoung's hairs.

"Yah," pout Jinyoung as he tidy up his messy hairs back. Guanlin smile before he put his head on the table as he facing Jinyoung. 

Jinyoung look at the boy who keep looking at him. "I miss you, Jinyoung," confess Guanlin before he hide his face on his arms. Jinyoung smile before he ruffle Guanlin's hairs. "I miss you too," reply Jinyoung.

 

"Hakyeon hyung, why you never stop here? Its been long time we met," said Jaehwan as he hug Hakyeon. 

"I'm sorry, Jaehwan ah. I'm too busy with assignment right now. I miss you too, Jaehwan ah," reply Hakyeon as he wipe his invisible tears. Jinyoung just watch them silently. He feel quite funny to watch his hyung acting like that. 

Please log in to read the full chapter