Bump

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taekwoon feel relief after he able to send two reports to his lecturers. It mean he only has two more reports to be done. Those two also already fifthy percent done. As he walking, his phone ringing. He try to take his phone in his bag and not paying attention of anything in front of him. He accidently bump into someone and make the boy fall on his harshly.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry," said Taekwoon as he kneel in front the boy and look at him worriedly.

"My back," said the boy as he hold his back. Taekwoon can't see the boy's face very well. But from his voice, Taekwoon know the boy feel very hurt.

Taekwoon fastly lift the boy that make he yelp as he automatically hold Taekwoon's neck. Now Taekwoon can see the boy's face clearly. They stare at each other straight into the eyes. Taekwoon does not know the boy is the charming red car's driver. They just stare at each other before Hakyeon groan in pain when he remember about his back.

"Let me bring you to the hospital," said Taekwoon as he bring the boy into his car and go straight to the hospital.

***

"How is he doctor?" Ask Taekwoon after the doctor finish the check up on Hakyeon.

"He's fine. As what have I told him before, he need to rest well and not do anything hard. He should not lift heavy things and also need to rest properly," told the doctor as he look at Taekwoon.

***

"I'm sorry. Its all because of me you getting hurt," said Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon worriedly. After the check up, Tae

Please log in to read the full chapter