Three detectives

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sanghyuk with help from his friend, search for Choi Sehyu information in the college system. Of course it is illegal but he does not care about that. Sanghyuk read the information given by his friend carefully. He try to find something weird with it and he found some. His hyung will proud of him when he tell them about it.

While Jaehwan and Wonshik meet Sehyu's classmates. They ask them about Sehyu and with Wonshik's handsome face, they got few important informations on the girl. Jaehwan just stand beside Wonshik with jealous feeling when the girls start playing with their hairs and flirting with Wonshik.

 

"Her parents aleady died in a fire incident few years ago. She only has an uncle who's now in the prison. She has no other relatives who live at America or outside this country," Sanghyuk told Jaehwan and Wonshik about the information that he got. 

"So, it mean she just lying when she said she has emergency at America," conclude Wonshik.

"Good job, Sanghyuk," praise Jaehwan as he ruffle Sanghyuk's hairs.

"From what we got, Sehyu's hairs are not blond before and she use different car. We got some photos from her classmate when they having an event. Look, the girl's hairs clearly black three weeks ago," Jaehwan show a photo in his phone and point at the girl.

"She's lying," mumble Sanghyuk as he look at the photo carefully.

"But, how does she know about Taekwoon's accident and also the angel that we try to find?" Wonshik give some unanswer questions.

"Maybe she overheard from any of us. Well, we always talk about it right? And we also ask the students about someone who has the features. Blond long hair and has red c

Please log in to read the full chapter