New start

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taekwoon open the door harshly as he breathing heavily. He can see Hakyeon lying on the bed same as usual. He walk toward him slowly before he hold Hakyeon's hand. "Hakyeon," call Taekwoon as he sit on the chair beside Hakyeon. 

Hakyeon open his eyes slowly when he heard someone call his name. He turn his head weakly and can see Taekwoon who look at him with teary eyes. "Who are you?" Ask Hakyeon that make Taekwoon's eyes become wide. 

Not again. Taekwoon look down to hide his disappointed face. Then he heard someone giggling that make he look at that person. He can see Hakyeon look at him as his tears continue to fall down. "I miss you, Taekwoon. I miss you so much," said Hakyeon that make Taekwoon smile before he join Hakyeon to cry. He fastly sit on the bed before he hug Hakyeon's softly. Afraid that he will hurt Hakyeon's body.

"I miss you too, Hakyeon. I miss you so much," whisper Taekwoon before he look at Hakyeon and kiss his forehead. Hakyeon close his eyes as he feel Taekwoon's lips touch his forehead.

"I love you, Hakyeon," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon smile wider.

"I love you too, Taekwoon. I love you too," reply Hakyeon. Taekwoon feel so happy to hear that from Hakyeon's mouth. Finally, Hakyeon respond to his confession. For these two years, only he the one who said 'I love you'. Now, Hakyeon reply to him too. Taekwoon lie beside Hakyeon as he hug that boy. Does not want to leave him alone. Afraid that this is just a dream.

"Please. Don't leave again," said Taekwoon.

"Never," reply Hakyeon as he hold Taekwoon's hand as tight as he can.

 

Hakyeon can't help to feel so excited. Two and half years ago, he fail to finish his study. Now, he get another chance. He will repeat his last year. He feel quite sad when he think that he can't graduate with his friends. But, he feel quite happy to know that he can continue his study again. 

"You look so gorgeous," praise Taekwoon as he put his arms around Hakyeon's waist as he burried his face on Hakyeon's neck. Inhaling his scent. Its been six month since Hakyeon wake up from his long sleep. In the mean time, Hakyeon already gain his ability to move and walk. Now, he fully healthy and can continue doing what he want.

"Well, look at you. You're so handsome and hot. It make me feel so lucky to have you everyday and everynight," whisper Hakyeon before he turn around and put his arms around Taekwoon's neck. They stare at each other before they lean forward until their lips touch. Kissing s

Please log in to read the full chapter