Dinner

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hakyeon check on his appearance once again before he walk out from his room. "You look gorgeous," praise Taekwoon as he put his arms around Hakyeon's waist. "Thanks. But, should I follow you tonight? Today is my graduation day. I should be with my classmates to celebrate it," said Hakyeon as he pout.

"So, you want to leave me alone to go to that dinner event?" Said Taekwoon in sulking tone.

"Yes. You already used to it, right? What's the different for tonight?" Reply Hakyeon that make Taekwoon pout more as he release Hakyeon's waist and cross his arms. Hakyeon giggle as he turn around and put his arms around Taekwoon's neck and give a peck on his lips. "Of course I will follow you. Where ever you go, I'll always be with you. Always with you," said Hakyeon as he stare at his boyfriend lovingly. "I will never leave you alone. I love you, Taekwoon. So much and I don't think I can live without you. You are my heaven," continue Hakyeon that make Taekwoon smile widely before he put his arms around Hakyeon's waist back and kiss Hakyeon's lips. "And you are my angel. Always my angel," whisper Taekwoon that make Hakyeon smile.

"I love to hug you, but we need to go. If we don't want to be late," said Taekwoon as he release Hakyeon's waist and hold his hand.

"Let's go," reply Hakyeon as he nod his head.

 

Taekwoon and Hakyeon enter the hall hand by hand. Their appearance gain the attention from all guests in the hall. To see Taekwoon does not alone tonight make they feel shock and curious on who is the gorgeous man beside him.

"Why they keep looking at us?" Ask Hakyeon as he feel uncomfortable with the attention given by them. "Because you look so beautiful tonight," whisper Taekwoon. 

"Taekwoon, Hakyeon," call a man that make they tu

Please log in to read the full chapter