Pain

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hakyeon wonder around the town alone. Hongbin is not at home right now because he has class. So, he go out by himself as he feel lonely and bored. He stop at a cafe and buy bubble tea for himself before he continue walking toward a park. He sit at one of the bench there to rest for a while.

"Hi, cutey. You're alone?" Ask a boy who wearing red cap before he sit beside Hakyeon.

"Emm yes, I am," reply Hakyeon as he move away to distance himself from that boy.

"If that so, let us accompany you. You know, its quite dangerous for you to sit here alone. Someone will kidnap you," said another boy as he sit at other side of Hakyeon before he put his arm around Hakyeon's shoulder.

"Its okay. My boyfriend will arrive soon. So, don't worry," reply Hakyeon with a smile.

"Boyfriend? No need to wait for him. How about if we go to other place that much more private and quiet. We have something to ask you," said the red cap boy with his hand hold Hakyeon's hand.

"Please move your hand away. If not, I'll scream," warn Hakyeon as he glare at that boy.

"So fierce. I like it. Don't be so arrogant. Just follow us when we ask you nicely," said that boy as he stand up and pull Hakyeon with him.

"How about if you release my hand when I ask you nicely?" Reply Hakyeon. He glare at the boy angrily.

"What will you do? Scream for help," mock the red cap boy before he and his friend laugh. 

Hakyeon grab the hand that holding his hand before he twist it that make the red cap boy groan in pain. Another boy hold Hakyeon's collar as he glare at him. Hakyeon still does not release his friend's hand. "Let him go," said the boy.

"I already warn you. Why you don't want to follow my words nicely," Hakyeon glare at the boy in front him sharply that make he swallow hardly. Feel quite scare with that glare.

"Okay, we leave. Let my friend go," said that boy softly as he release Hakyeon's collar. 
When his collar already free, Hakyeon release that red cap boy's hand. The boys fastly run away, leaving Hakyeon alone. As they run, the red cap boy suddenly trip down. 

"Ouch," the boy yelp in pain as he hold his ankle. "Are you okay, Jinyoung?" Ask the other boy as he look at his friend worriedly. Jinyoung does not reply anything as he still groaning in pain. 

Please log in to read the full chapter