Awake

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

In these three weeks, Taekwoon sleep at the hospital almost everyday. When he don't, the others will replace him. He patiently wait for Hakyeon to wake up. He know he will wake up. Hakyeon will wake up. He told his parents about Hakyeon and they come to visit that boy every weeks. 

Even though he busy take care of Hakyeon, he still go to his class and completing his assignment. The progress on Hakyeon's accident was not increasing at all. The police can't get any further information on the culprit. They assume that Hakyeon was attack by the road bully, not more than that. 
In the mean time, Sehyu does not disturb him at all. It make he feel weird but glad he did not has to handle that girl. He told his friends about the angel and all of them feel shock on it accept Sanghyuk. He want to tell his hyung about it but forgot.

He watch the sleeping boy carefully as he hold his hand tightly. Hakyeon look much more healthier than before. The bruise and cut on his face almost heal. His wound at his head also getting better. Even though he still pale, he is better than before.

Suddenly, he can feel Hakyeon's fingers moving. He though it just his feeling but he can feel the grip become tighter that make he fastly stand up with his eyes keep watching Hakyeon's face. He can see his eyes moving before that boy slowly open his eyes.

Taekwoon blink his eyes for few times before he start to smile. "You already wake up. Wait a minute. I'll call the doctor," Taekwoon does not want to release Hakyeon's hand but he need to call the doctor. He kiss Hakyeon's hand before he left and in few seconds, he come back with doctor and nurses with him.

"You need to wait outside," said the nurse as she look at Taekwoon. He just sigh before he nod his head. He walk out from the room and sit outside it with happy feeling. His angel already wake up.

Then he remembe

Please log in to read the full chapter