Visit

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taekwoon close his mouth as he yawning. He then look at his left before he smile. Hakyeon look so cute when he's sleeping. Taekwoon then fastly give his attention to the road back. They are in Taekwoon's car to go visit his parents.

How Hakyeon can follow him? It start when Hakyeon is whinning on how boring he feel. Then Sanghyuk give him suggestion to follow Taekwoon who want to go visit his parent. Hakyeon though it not a bad idea.

That how Taekwoon ended up bringing that boy with him. He feel like bringing his boyfriend back home to meet his parents. He admit he feel quite nervous.

"Is it still far?" Ask Hakyeon who look at Taekwoon as he rub his eyes cutely.

"No. After that school, we will be arrive," reply Taekwoon. Hakyeon nod his head before he rub his face to make the sleepy feeling away.

"I hope your parents do not mind with my presence," said Hakyeon as he suddenly feel nervous. What if they do not like him? What if they feel uncomfortable with him?

"Of course they will not. I always tell them about you," told Taekwoon honestly as he park the car in front that house.

"Lets go," Taekwoon look at the boy before he walk out from the car. Hakyeon take a deep breath as he mumbling to himself to do the best for Taekwoon's parent to like him.

"Come on. Don't worry too much. They will like you. No one can resist someone cute as you," said Taekwoon when Hakyeon already stand beside him as he rub Hakyeon's hairs softly. Hakyeon stare at the boy straight into his eyes as his face redden on Taekwoon's words. He slowly smile before he nod his head.

Taekwoon ring the bell and fastly hold Hakyeon's hand as th

Please log in to read the full chapter