Close

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hakyeon stand outside his college as he wait for Taekwoon. "Hyung, what are you doing here? I thought you already go back home," said Jinyoung as he walk toward Hakyeon.

"I should have. But, my boyfriend still does not arrive. I'm waiting for him right now," reply Hakyeon.

"Oh, you mean the tall handsome cold guy?" Said Jinyoung as he remember Taekwoon's face.

"Yes, he is," reply Hakyeon with a smile.

"You're such a lucky one, hyung. Have someone loyal like him. He keep waiting for you until you wake up. I hope I can find someone like him too," said Jinyoung as he pout.

"You will," reply Hakyeon short. "How about you? Why you still here?" Ask Hakyeon back.

Jinyoung sigh before he answer. "I'm waiting for Guanlin. He's busy dating with his girlfriend right now," reply Jinyoung clearly feel angry with that boy.

"Why you don't go back by yourself?" Ask Hakyeon. He can detect disappointment in Jinyoung's voice. He chuckle as he can imagine another couple who used to be in this kind of situation before.

"What can I do? He the one who drive the car. If I have my own car, I will be back home by myself  and sleeping right now," nag Jinyoung as he cross his arms.

"So, you have car license?" ask Hakyeon that earn nod from Jinyoung. Suddenly a good suggestion appear in his mind.  "Do you want to work with me?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at Jinyoung. "Work? What kind of work?" Ask Jinyoung.

 

"Sorry I'm late today my love. My meeting finish late than I expect," said Taekwoon as he rub Hakyeon's hair softly. They are in their room right now with Hakyeon lying on Taekwoon. With his head on Taekwoon's chest. 

"Its okay. I understand. You are working. I can't blame you for that," reply Hakyeon as he smile while he look at his lover. Taekwoon also smile before he lift his head and give a peck on Hakyeon's forehead.

"Thank you," said Taekwoon before he continue hugging Hakyeon tightly.

"But, I have another suggestion for you," continue Hakyeon that make Taekwoon look at him back. "What suggestion?" Ask Taekwoon.

"I think I want to hire a boy, my classmate to be my driver. Just to pick me up and sent me home everyday. What do you think?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at his boyfriend with his puppy eyes. Taekwoon pretend to think first as he look up. "Pweasee. I don't want to give you any burden. You can continue doing your job without worrying about me. Pweasee," Hakyeon use his aegyo as he crawl up until their face facing each other. Taekwoon smile when he heard Hakyeon's rare aegyo as he hold Hakyeon's waist tightly.

"Of course I don't mind. But, bring him to me first. I need to make sure he's not someone who want to take you away from me," said Taekwoon as

Please log in to read the full chapter