Past

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taekwoon watch Hakyeon and his mother talking at the living room with smile on his face. Feel happy to know that they have been close already.

"What are you looking at?" Ask Mr Jung as he put his arm around his son's shoulder.

"Two people that I love so much," reply Taekwoon still looking at those two.

"Oh, how about me?" Ask Mr Jung with sulking tone.

"Of course I love you too, dad," reply Taekwoon as he put his arm around his father's shoulder.

"Urghh I don't want to hear that from you. Its feel weird," said Mr Jung as he shaking his head. Taekwoon just laugh before he look at his mother and Hakyeon back.

"You really like him I guess," said Mr Jung as he smile while looking at Hakyeon.

"I am. From the first time I see him, I already fall for him. I fall in love with him without knowing that he is the one that save me that night. When I know he's the one who save me, it make me love him more. He is my angel," said Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon lovingly.

"I think he's a nice boy. And cute too," comment Mr Jung. "Yes, he is," agree Taekwoon. 

Then both of them can see Mrs Jung suddenly hug Hakyeon as she crying. That make Taekwoon and Mr Jung become worried. They fastly walk toward their love to know what's actually happen.

"What happen? Why you crying?" Ask Mr Jung as he sit beside Mrs Jung. Taekwoon just standing beside Hakyeon, waiting for the answer. Hakyeon also does not know why that woman crying. That woman ask him about his parents. After he told her what happen to them, she suddenly cry.

"Honey, he is Cha Hakyeon. Our Hakyeon. Son of Taehyun and Haeri," told Mrs Jung as she still crying.

"What?" Mr Jung look shock with the new information. He look at Hakyeon with wide eyes. 

"Whats wrong, aunty? Uncle?" Ask

Please log in to read the full chapter