Waiting

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hongbin cry as he look at the uncoincousness boy on the bed. Its already three days since the accident. But there no sign that this boy will wake up. Hongbin softly touch Hakyeon's bandaged head. He can't believe his cheerful bubbly hyung is the one who lying on the bed lifelessly. He keep crying as he pray for his hyung to wake up.

Hakyeon look so weak. His face full of bruise and small cut. His arm and leg got casted. Not only Hongbin, the others also feel sad to see that boy like that.

Jaehwan wipe his tears silently as he just watch Sanghyuk try to calm his boyfriend. Jaehwan then turn around and leave the room. He can't stay in the room anymore. That sight make he feel so sad. He sit ouside the room as he cry. He try to look strong in front his friends, but he can't. Suddenly he can feel someone hugging him. He continue to cry in Wonshik embrace. That boy who kneeling in front the crying boy rub his back softly. He secretly wipe his tears that without he realise flowing down.

"He will be alright. We need to trust him," whisper Wonshik as he keep rubbing Jaehwan's back. They keep hugging until Taekwoon come and pat their back softly. Both of them look at Taekwoon with their red eyes. Taekwoon give a weak smile before he signal them to enter the room.

"From their investigation, the accident was not the usual one. It look like there another car at the location where the accident happen," Taekwoon told his friends about what he discuss with

Please log in to read the full chapter