Waiting

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hi Hakyeon," greet Taekwoon when he enter the room. "You look beautiful today. As usual," said Taekwoon before he give a peck on Hakyeon's forehead. He then sit beside him as he hold his hand tightly. 

"How's your day today? Me? I have quite bad day today. One of my business partner suddenly want to cancel our business. Just because I don't want to go out with his daughter. Pity right? But don't worry. Wonshik already found the replacement. I think you know the CEO. He is Kim Jongin, one of your classmate before. He send his regards to you. He said he will come to visit you soon. He also said he miss you," told Taekwoon before he pause for a while.

"Me too. I miss you too," said Taekwoon as his tears start to fall down. He does not feel bored to say that everytime he come here. Everyday in that two years, he keep confessing his true feeling. "I love you, Hakyeon. Please don't leave me. I will wait for you forever. Trust me," continue Taekwoon as he hold up Hakyeon's hand and kiss it before he put Hakyeon's palm on his cheek. Feeling his touch that he longing for. Suddenly he can feel the fingers move that make he look at Hakyeon.

"Hakyeon," call Taekwoon as he look at the boy with his hand still hold Hakyeon's hand tightly. Once again Hakyeon's finger move. He fastly stand up as he call Hakyeon again and again. Taekwoon fastly push the button and not long after that, the doctor and nurses come to the room.

"Doctor, his fingers move just now," told Taekwoon as he look at the doctor.

The doctor move beside Hakyeon before he check on Hakyeon's pulse on his wrist. "Mr Jung, please leave for a while," said the nurse as she look at Taekwoon. The boy nod his head as he walk backward with his eyes still look at Hakyeon. 

"How is he doctor?" Ask Taekwoon when the doctor came out.

"His condition become better. His body show some reaction just now. Better if you keep talking to him. Maybe we can get good news soon," reply the doctor that make Taekwoon smile before he nod his head.

 

Taekwoon just smile when the women try to flirt with him before he leave them. He came to this party just because Jongin invite him. If not, he will be with Hakyeon at the hospital right now. 

"Taekwoon ssi, you are single right? How about if I introduce you to my daughter," said Mr Bang, one of his father's friend as he look at the young CEO. Taekwoon take over his father's posit

Please log in to read the full chapter