Truth

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taekwoon walk toward Hakyeon's room back after he buy some food at the cafetaria. As he walk, he think about Hakyeon's accident. He can't believe someone try to kill Hakyeon. 

As he enter the room, he can see a nurse is doing the daily checking on Hakyeon. He put the food on the table before he stand beside the sleeping boy. He smile at the nurse who already finish checking Hakyeon and in her way to leave the room. Suddenly the woman stop her steps and turn around. Her action make Taekwoon look at her weirdly.

"Whats wrong, nurse?" Ask Taekwoon when the nurse keep looking at him.

"No doubt. Its you," the nurse look excited when she said that. Taekwoon tilt his head, not understand with her words.

"Have you involve in an accident almost six months ago?" Ask the nurse. 

"Emm yes, I am. How do you know?" Ask Taekwoon curiously.

"Well, I can't easily forget what I saw that night. You with your bleeding head in a girl's arms. I thought how strong she is, able to lift you easily like that," said the nurse that make Taekwoon remember about the angel that still not found.

"Do you know anything about her?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the nurse.

"Her? At first I though he was a girl too, but it turns out that he is a boy," reply the nurse that make Taekwoon feel shock in this new information about the angel. His angel is not a girl, its a boy.

"A boy?" Taekwoon ask for her confirmation. The nurse nod her head.

Please log in to read the full chapter