Car

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Few days later, Taekwoon already allowed to go back home. His parents want him to follow them back to their house and rest. But, the boy does not want to. Taekwoon is so stubborn. Saying that, he does not want to waste any other times for resting. He has many assignment to be done for this final year. His parent want to protest but they know it just useless. They know how stubborn their son is. But, the trio already promise to them that they will never let the boy alone and will keep watching him.

"Are you really okay, hyung?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at Taekwoon. The boy sent a deadly glare at him.

"How many times you need to ask me that?" Ask Taekwoon as he roll his eyes. Sanghyuk smile as he rub his neck.

"Where Jaehwan and Wonshik?" Ask Taekwoon when he does not see those two with the boy.

"They still have class," reply Sanghyuk. Taekwoon nod his head as he open his car door.

As he want to start the engine, he saw a car move in front of them and parked beside his car. Suddenly something appear in his mind. He remember he's got into a car that night. A red car. Same as the car beside him. He sure about it.

He wait patiently for the driver to come out. When the owner walk out, his eyes become wide. The owner is a beautiful tan boy. He can see how gorgeous that boy is with tight jean hugging his thigh and in loose white shirt that finely hugging his perfect body. This boy is so charming.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Ask San

Please log in to read the full chapter