Found her?

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taekwoon walk toward his car alone. After the attack incident, Sanghyuk and Hongbin has been close. But, they still not in an official relation yet. That what Sanghyuk tell them. As he open the car door, a red car stop not far from him. It make he stop his action right away and look at it curiously.

Then, a blond girl walk out from it. It match the criteria of his angel. Long blond hair, tall and the red car. Maybe she the one who help him that night. Maybe.

When the girl turn around, he can see the girl is smiling. 'Is she smiling at me?' Taekwoon ask himself as he tilt his head. The girl walk closer to him as she still smile.

"Taekwoon right?" Ask the girl when she stand in front him. The boy just nod his head.

"I'm Choi Sehyu. I'm sorry that I unable to take care of you. I need to go to America immediately. I'm glad you are okay," said the girl that make Taekwoon confuse.

"Wha.. what do you mean?" Ask Taekwoon.

"Well, I'm the one who sent you to the hospital. When you involve with the accident. Don't you remember?" Said Sehyu that make Taekwoon's eyes become wide.

"Really? You're the one who save me?" Ask Taekwoon for confirmation.

"Yes," reply the girl as she smile.


"Guys, guess what?" Taekwoon enter the house excitedly.

"What?" Reply Wonshik lazily without moving his eyes from the television. The three friends are sitting on the sofa as they watching the drama to fill their free time.

"I found the angel," announce Taekwoon that make his friends look at him in disbelief.

"You what?" All of them just sit there as they listen to Taekwoon's story. The drama already forgotten.

"Are you sure she is the one who save yo

Please log in to read the full chapter