Visitor

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

After Hongbin and Sanghyuk left, Hakyeon just sit there as he look down. Suddenly he feel shy to be left with Taekwoon alone. Does not know why, but he can feel his heart beating fastly when that boy being close with him. 

"Hakyeon, do you want need anything else?" Ask Taekwoon that make Hakyeon look at him before he shake his head.

"Binnie already bought me banana milk," reply Hakyeon as he point at the banana milk on the table.

"Emm Taekwoonnie, can we go out? I'm feel so bored here," said Hakyeon as he pouting. 

"Of course we can. Lets go to the garden," reply Taekwoon as he walk toward Hakyeon and lift him in bridal style. That boy can't walk because his casted leg. Hakyeon put his arm around Taekwoon's neck automatically as he look at the boy with wide eyes. Their faces are quite close that give Hakyeon chance to look at Taekwoon's face clearly. His beautiful eyes, nose and lips. The lips that look so delicious. The perfect nose. The cold charming eyes. Oh my god. Hakyeon's heart is beating so loud. He bet Taekwoon can hear it too.

Taekwoon realise that stare and just let the boy look at him. He then glance to that boy that make he regret on his action. Hakyeon look so cute and irresistable. With his wide eyes and innocent face. Taekwoon really want to kiss this boy right now.  

Taekwoon fastly throw that thinking away before he put Hakyeon on the wheelchair. Hakyeon still look at Taekwoon until he walk behind that boy an

Please log in to read the full chapter