Danger

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You really such a shameless boy," yell Haeyong as she glare at Jinyoung angrily. That boy who being held by two boys just glare at her without saying anything.

"You think Guanlin want to your friend so bad. He just pity of you. Thats why he accept you. To be truth, he feel annoy and uncomfortable with you who keep following him. Better if you keep yourself away from him. If you want to be safe," threat Haeyong. Jinyoung scoff before he smirk.

"You think Guanlin want to be your boyfriend?" Just with this question can make Haeyong become more angry. She slap Jinyoung hardly. Jinyoung sigh before he continue glaring at the girl. She is lucky these boys hold his arms. If not, he already slam her face on the wall.

"Yes, he is. He love me. That why he want to be my boyfriend. You should know your place. He's just your friend, not more than that. Don't think I will allow you to snatch him away from me," said Haeyong before she take out a knife. Two boys who holding Jinyoung's arms feel shock to see the knife before they look at each other worriedly. They do not want to involve in any troubles.

Haeyong smirk before she walk toward Jinyoung. She put the knife on Jinyoung's cheek before he slice his cheek. Jinyoung groan in pain as he can feel the blood start dripping down.

"Hae.. Haeyong, we do not want any trouble. If you want to kill this boy, don't involve us," said one of the boy. Haeyong scoff before she look at the boys.

"Tie him on the chair," order her. When the boys already did what she want, she allow them to leave. 

"Stupid boys. Coward. Nothing can stop me. No one will know what happen to you. No one can find you. No one will know what I did to you," said Haeyong before she laugh like crazy people. Her voice enchoing in the abonden storage room. 

"Lets continue what we do just now," said her as she put the knive on Jinyoung's other cheek. Before she can do anything, someone hold her hand that make she turn around. Look at who dare to disturb her. "Gu... Guanlin," the girl feel shock to see that boy there. She can see how angry the boy is from his face.

"How dare you

Please log in to read the full chapter